Thread: Festival Tent.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Festival Tent.

This may have been asked before but I couldn't find it so.....

I've built a Festival Tent on my plot and it's almost complete, just missing 1 item.
    A Tavernkeeper Hiring Permit?
    Where do I get these from as they're not on Tavernkeepers/PB's/vaultkeepers?
    Asked ingame and nobody seem's to know what that item is either.

Cheers.

Default Re: Festival Tent.

I think you were able to get them during the festivals, not sure though, if you ask me that's waaaay to limited for a plot item, all the other festival stuff (aside from flags) can be made all throughout the year, but apparently for the tent you need a "festival-time only" item.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Thanks for that. I popped over to the New Brommel and picked one up quick smart before the next patch closes the festival for the year.
    I now have a completed Tent on my plot.

The permits are sold by some imperial pawnbrokers. I know the pawn guy in Dalimond, in the inn/vault, on second floor sells them.

Not all pawnbrokers sell them though.

You can buy them year-round. All the newer vault/pawn buildings now require the permits.

Guaran, and others, the Tavernkeeper Hiring Permit is only available during the Spring Festival from Ssaulios.

The Festival Tents are specifically considered seasonal content along with many other items. This is by design. So yes, once the spring festival ends (which it will with the next Content Update and already has on Blight), you won't be able to build the Festival Tents until the next Spring Festival.

And as everyone know's, Bi-peds need to huddle around a campfire and tent's in this upcoming Firework season.

nb, didn't I read somewhere that the tent contained an oven or something aswell? Because it don't, just barrels in the middle.

Look's good thou, but cant really justify the very large footprint (which cannot be encroached upon either) if it's just a tent (not seen the tavernkeeper yet so I assume you don't get one, just the basic tavern buff)

Hehe, my bad. I hadn't activated it.
    Yup it contains a Tavernkeeper and a beginner cooking table and oven.

If only we could get the 3 colours to also be Tier'd like blue=T1, red=T3, purple=T5

I'd love to build it aswell, I think the festival tent has the wrong footprint and so it doesn't fit on my plot anymore. It's the footprint of the small tavern, I've also posted this into the bug forum, but noone answered (May 30).
    Last edited by Terao; September 24th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    I'd love to build it aswell, I think the festival tent has the wrong footprint and so it doesn't fit on my plot anymore. It's the footprint of the small tavern, I've also posted this into the bug forum, but noone answered (May 30).
    I've made a correction to the footprints. They should roll out with next blight delta.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

thank you Frosthide,
    much appreciated!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Frosthide View Post
    I've made a correction to the footprints. They should roll out with next blight delta.
    Many thanks! I've been waiting for this to do some remodel work on my plot. Will find out soonish now if it will fit where I want it. (permit safely tucked away in house storage awaiting use)

*rolls eyes* I'll have to go buy another permit now since my tent will need to be moved with the new footprint. lol just my luck.

Side note, If anyone is gonna pop one of these on their plots with the new footprint being added next patch. Make sure you get over to New Brommel now and buy your Tavernkeeper permit (about 350s) as the same patch that gives us the smaller footprint also removes the permit seller for another year.

Just Fyi.

The permit is 625s which is very expensive I think.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information