So this gnome has 181 loyalty points. I'd like to know what sadist designed the window to reclaim them. One at a time? And gloriously, the 181/1 seems to say you have 181 out of ONE, not you are going to redeem one out of the total, 181. Really? And what is that drop down window with two sorts of plot subscriptions there for? It doesn't seem to do anything at all, except make the whole process more confusing (see earlier remark about the sadist).

So okay, I reclaimed some and went to the NPC to see what I could get. And then comes the final sadistic twist. If you put a design on your armor or your shield, it becomes attuned and you can't store it anywhere except in your vault.
I've complained about this before and I'm going to really SCREAM now because that's not a reward, it's a punishment.
I don't store my armor in my vault. Why would I want to take up so much vault space? You devs think that's a good idea? Now I've got a shield I have to put in my vault and I'm not going to use the armor tech because why would I store my chest piece in my vault when all the rest of the suit is in a house?

Thanks again. I feel very disloyal.
You can make it up to me. Give me a gnome house.