Thread: Wide Awake and Valley of Repose

Default Wide Awake and Valley of Repose

Greetings one and all...

As some of you may have noticed, I'm back and playing the game on a regular basis - the double XP thing had only a little bit to do with that as I've been getting either a) disenfranchised with, or b) burned out on Eve for the time being.

The point is I'm here and awake with all my various selves making an appearance - whether it is to help build my "Community of Repose", craft needed supplies or help the new player along. In that regard I have a new hatchling named Skandrannon who will never grow up - always a hatchling whose purpose is to help other hatchlings along the path - aided by the fact he is a 100th level dragon crafter so he can concentrate more on helping than staying alive as he helps mentor those in need.

Trandalar: Valley of Repose or as I like to call it, My Community of Repose, for I now own six of the nine plots in the area, one of which is a Lair. This means there are now a couple vaults available in the area, one at the base of the volcano and on to the north of the arrival pad. Most shops are available (Journeyman) with the remainder in the process of being built. For now the lair is on hold while I finish the plots, but there is a T5 Helian Smelter/Scaleforge and T5 Crystalshaper available for use - all right on the main floor and easy to access. For the moment none of the silos are publicly available - sorry, but they are currently in use for construction purposes.

While I am fully capable and intent on building everything, I am always open to the hiring of hands willing to work for some copper and silver pieces. Just strike up a chat with me and see if our mutual needs can be met - keep in mind that to get attuned to Trandalar one must be level 40 in either a craft or adventure school; also note that almost all currently planned structures are primarily T4 and higher. If you have the craft but not the adventure, getting to Trandalar, while long, it is easy (MUCH easier than it used to be) and I am more than willing to help gather the goods necessary for the craft-based attunement quests.

Can't think of much else to mention at the moment -other than a plea to Ashaaza to make his/her intentions known as to the plot in Valley of repose (VoR) - not a bribe, but a promise - the moment I get that plot I pop for another year-long sub. Though I can just imagine how long it will take me to simply 'Plan' the plot let alone build it.

Alrighty - look forward to seeing everyone in the fantastic world of Istaria.

Aaelefein,
    Treyvan, Skandrannon, Praedo, Astutia, and Jaric
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Wide Awake and Valley of Repose

coming back again, are we? good to see you again Aael.

Thread Information