Thread: Guild Statue's

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Question Guild Statue's

Any chance we could get a statue to build on our guild plot?
    I ask as we in Scarlet Dawn on Chaos put a lot of effort into making out Hub a place for all to come use expert machines and use out T6 connies, pawnbrokers and tavern, infact if you ask in-game "where can I buy things from" the answer you will receive is "Brist, NT, Augh and Clearport"
    Yes, we are now a hub for players new and old.

It would be a nice touch if we could have a statue (there's plenty of space in-front of the main plot for one)
    I was thinking the spinning rings statue because that just look's right.

Here's hoping.

Scarlet Dawn of Chaos.

Default Re: Guild Statue's

For a moment I wondered why I never heard of that before in my six years. Then I've seen you're on Chaos where I never was ;D
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Great idea, it would look beautiful in town

Yeah some of the statues that the communities have are pretty sweet.

IIRC the dwarf statues had some lore behind them, like near south gate and whatnot. Or the settlements that have walls surrounding them.

If you wanted ring statues, there might be some plots on Dikaina Island. You wouldn't want every single plot to have the statues, would you? :P
    rip

he is talking about 1 statue for a guild plot. not every plot or community. Lillyjo Chaos

True, but for well established communities, how many would request such a statue? And what are the epic statues that could be requested? I've seen the rings and the giant dwarf that were buildable, plus a cool dragon statue and a very special gnome statue that were put in without having to be built. And what criteria are necessary for such a thing to be awarded? *is keenly interested for harro*

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    he is talking about 1 statue for a guild plot. not every plot or community. Lillyjo Chaos
    Right. Don't let the subs expire!
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Dracillion View Post
    Right. Don't let the subs expire!
    Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed ?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

No.

Efforts like these divert attention from the T3 revamp. You want statues, there are plenty of dated ones in Tazoon to admire.

It's a diversion of scarce resources for something that will mean nothing if the subs expire and/or guild quits.

Symphony of Light on Shadow had a custom banner placed for them in Tazoon for their contributions to the Empire. Gone. There were other guilds too that had commemorative structures for leading server wide events. All of that is gone. This was during a time with a much larger staff.

You really want to deal with something like this when there are still imperial machines out there that cannot be fixed? Has the Morning Light wood shop been activated yet?
    rip

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Wow...good idea I put this in the SUGGESTIONS forum then.
    Without idea's being given the game will stagnate.
    The old 2nd cargo disc was asked for for a long time and out of that came pets.
    Idea's are the core of an on-going MMO.

They may not give guild statue's but that mite give them an idea for something else similar.

I can only assume your not in a guild or you have some beef with my guild since your trolling anyone from it that post's on the boards these days.

Just to repeat myself....this is the idea's forum not the 'stop what your doing and only do stuff I say now' forum.
    If you think anything we say on these boards make's the slightest difference to their time planning then you are deluding yourself.

Drac:
    As Amon has explained more than 1x:
    Different members of the staff work on different projects. So we can never know, if there is some capacity left for other things.
    Nowadays its essential to please the vet players- its not that hard to do than to gain new ones.
    Its the little things that make the difference.
    Statues are already there- so why not buildable on guild plots only-
    vanishing with all other structures when guild plot is not possessed anymore.

Great idea Sindala!

LovsKin
    proud member of Crimson Dawn/Chaos
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information