Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Login issues (connection reset)?

Default Re: Login issues (connection reset)?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilok View Post
    Hmm, error 57, internal communication problem with authentication server. Did something break again?
    I am seeing same now.

Knossos

It seems some people accounts are back online but I was online for a while but then after a connectivity problem, I couldn't get back on. I know you're still working towards get the accounts back online.

never mind it's back up now. Disregard my last post.

I am still getting errors logging in:

Transport error
    Error ID: 57
    The login process was unsuccessful because of an internal communication problem between the authentication server and the accounts database. Please wait a few minutes and try logging in again.

I have been seeing a very similar error to the above when trying to use the batch files to login, for several weeks now. I have been having to login once with the patcher, then the batch file login process will work.

For weeks been seeing:
    Error ID: 31 The login process was unsuccessful because of an unexpected database error. This problem occurs when there is an internal error on the authentication server, or the accounts database. Please wait a few minutes and try logging in again.

My cable modem decided to reset at just the right time, it seems. I got in. I was starting in to help on a Rift run... and now I cannot get back in due to Transport Error "Error ID: 57. The login process was unsuccessful because of an internal communication problem between the authentication server and the accounts database. Please wait a few minutes and try logging in again."

I am able to successfully tracert to 68.142.64.210, if that's any help.

10:03pm US central time. cannot get on, and ALL but one character are missing. Havn` tried patching, but kinda afraid to. any news on the fix yet?

When I was able to log in earlier, I had all my characters (not that I play any of them but my main) and I still do when I try to log in. I would guess that the latest issue is just preventing your characters from loading, not that they have been lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    10:03pm US central time. cannot get on, and ALL but one character are missing. Havn` tried patching, but kinda afraid to. any news on the fix yet?

Does anyone know if the support team is aware of the latest authentication server issue?

Sorry for all the problems today, the authentication server should be working properly now.

Just logged another account onto Order while I left my main account logged in, and it looks like authentication is working fine though the patch server is of course down. Again, many thanks for the work done to get the game running again after problems today.
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

We all know you all on the support team are working as hard as you're able to get things back up, and we definitely appreciate all your efforts!

I can verify that I'm able to log in again, though the patching server is still not reachable.

Quote Originally Posted by Deforian View Post
    Sorry for all the problems today, the authentication server should be working properly now.

Still cannot patch nor access any but 1 character. patchError.jpg

emptycharactersOrder.jpg
    As you can see, only 1 character. and both Chaos, and Blight completely empty. is this due to the server problem? or should I send a support ticket?

Please submit a support ticket for that.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Something still seem's to be wrong with the hardware or whatever.
    Far more crashes than normal, Error 91 desktop and just game close while looting crashes.
    So far tonite in 3 hours I've had 8 crashes and i'm not moving or recalling, mostly crash when trying to loot mobs.

3/15/14 Still ongoing issues, cannot connect, communication errors and so on.
    Zarkela - Green Dragoness - Helian

can connect, however EVERY computer start up, first initial game log in, ALL but one character is missing from launcher. Have to patch said character, and relaunch game EVERY time to get my other characters back. Been messed up since last Tuesday. hopeing this Tuesday the client will be fixed. Getting fed up with having to fight tooth, and claw just to play my biped D:

@ Darkwing_duck
    Have you had any luck with your support ticket on the matter?
    I don't know of anyone else having the same issue you describe (not that it means a whole lot because I haven't explicitly asked everyone )
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    @ Darkwing_duck
    Have you had any luck with your support ticket on the matter?
    I don't know of anyone else having the same issue you describe (not that it means a whole lot because I haven't explicitly asked everyone )
    they closed it before since it seemed to resolve itself. however I`m awaiting a reply for the second since the problem seems to be consistant per computer startup. I may end up just having to do a complete uninstall/reinstall since all the patching problems, and such I`m thinking all the bugs, and glitches are just adding up. Though I`m not sure if that`s the issue or if it`s the recent patch is just buggy. Then again I seem to have a lot more trouble with my client then anyone else. Even more so then anyone useing the same mods as me.
    (tooth/claw mod, mane mod, sit animation mod) I`ve never had problems with them before. O.o

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

So any mention what was wrong today? I had no website for most of the day and the game had all shards down with 'purging deletions' as the shard status? very wierd

Thread Information