I've given this a good bit of thought over my (limited) time in Istaria, what use exactly is Khutit form? I mean aside from un-sticking butts from tiny spaces they've gotten themselves into. It's no good for combat unless you throw your breath abilities out the window and no different for crafting with.

When and why was Khutit form first discovered/created? If it is something inherent to dragonkind, why would Drulkar create us with a (seemingly) useless ability that gives the young and uneducated a reason to compare our lofty race to the Sslisk? The thought of being compared to a naka-duskael hrmph! ...Anyway if it isn't something that dragons have always been able to do, I'm very curious as to who first used that form and why... good potential for more lore here.

I personally think Khutit form is one of the least utilized abilities we dragons have and very little lore to go with it, perhaps some time in the future we could have a khutit craft school? (Something that allows us to make some biped or biped-ish items since we do have the proper proportions to use their tools in that form?) Ideally I'd love a new khutit combat school but I do understand that with the current game mechanics that would be impossible for dragons.

But perhaps this bit of rambling and hoping could someday have results... Keep up the good work Devs!