Thread: Starting crafting quests on Trismus?

Default Starting crafting quests on Trismus?

Quick question: I know there used to be a bunch of quests that were repeatable for crafters (scholar/blacksmith/outfitter) on trismus, just gathering resources and whatnot.. Were these all removed?

Scholar trainer has no recipes above skill 20, so it's kinda super tedious to just grind out the lowest skill spells til' able to scribe the 100 skill ones, especially since the efficiency doesn't really go up on the spell shards used for those lower ones.

Default Re: Starting crafting quests on Trismus?

The blacksmith nor outfitter appear to be offering any kind of starting quests either.. I scanned over the updates over the past year or two and didn't see anything that stated they were removed, so not sure if it's a bug or what. I'm referring to the New Trismus crafting quests, just in case that's not entirely clear!

I just went to the blacksmith trainer and he had no quests at all after swapping schools, though his text is weirdly pushed to the next line (there's a stray apostraphe just trailing by itself a ways down) for what it's worth. If the quests are still in/supposed to be available then something seems to be preventing them from being offered. If they were removed then my bad for missing that in the updates!

There are quests for all three schools you mentioned on the actual starting island (Spirit Island). There are also quests on New Trismus for both Blacksmith and Outfitter.

My suggestion is you submit a support ticket with more specifics, as it sounds like there is something bugged with your character or game install.

Will do! Neither Blacksmith nor Outfitter are offering any quests on Trismus, the quests from Spirit Isle worked as usual as far as I can remember on the character.

Thanks!

I had some problems with their dialogues... I found that if I dragged the bottom of the box down, to make it larger, I was able to click the link and get the quests

Quote Originally Posted by Yildar View Post
    I had some problems with their dialogues... I found that if I dragged the bottom of the box down, to make it larger, I was able to click the link and get the quests
    I experience this with most NPC quests and dialogue, but the Blacksmith isn't even presenting a quest at all.. I went ahead and reported it as requested by Velea. But thanks for the thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Losian View Post
    I experience this with most NPC quests and dialogue, but the Blacksmith isn't even presenting a quest at all.. I went ahead and reported it as requested by Velea. But thanks for the thought!
    Be sure that your current craft school is Blacksmith in order to receive quests from NT Blacksmith Trainer.

Knossos

Thread Information