Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emerald and Peridots went where?

Default Emerald and Peridots went where?

Ice Island lost the gems and gem golems. Where have they gone?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Default Re: Emerald and Peridots went where?

You can find emeralds and peridot on Saritova, Drakul, and the Island of Fire. You can also get them still from the Vikinos Beetles.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You can find emeralds and peridot on Saritova, Drakul, and the Island of Fire. You can also get them still from the Vikinos Beetles.
    Fireopal is on Island of Fire. I have not seen emerald or peridot on the Island of Fire - have they been added recently? Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Fireopal is on Island of Fire. I have not seen emerald or peridot on the Island of Fire - have they been added recently? Knossos
    No, there's always been a spawn of both on the island. Look near 26929, 30662 for them.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Whats the point of gemworking shack on IoI then?
    darn that was the best spot for those gems. i hope they will be brought back?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Whats the point of gemworking shack on IoI then?
    darn that was the best spot for those gems. i hope they will be brought back?
    No, the regular spawns aren't. If you want gems on the island and have adventurer levels I would suggest sitting by the fire of either Dantor or Giltekh before hunting Vikinos Beetles.

You just made it harder for crafters. Again. There were no mob with those gems on the little island. Sometimes I think you guys still believe there's a huge population playing and it's easy to find someone to guard crafters...
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    You just made it harder for crafters. Again. There were no mob with those gems on the little island. Sometimes I think you guys still believe there's a huge population playing and it's easy to find someone to guard crafters...
    I will add some back, though they will be guarded as there are no areas of the island without monsters now.

No reason for the destroyed gem shop to be rebuilt if there aren't any gem nodes because crafters will go elsewhere. I still think there should be a safe spot for every resource for those who just want to be peaceful crafters.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    No reason for the destroyed gem shop to be rebuilt if there aren't any gem nodes because crafters will go elsewhere. I still think there should be a safe spot for every resource for those who just want to be peaceful crafters.
    Chaos has finished the gem shop on IoI. It's no ordinary Gem shop.

Perhaps either move the monsters back on the small island to make room for gems or perhaps locate them in Acul between the refinery and the coastline. IIRC, that's a big open monster-free space.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Hello all, I see that there has been things moved about and things added, I love the giant beetles by the way They are awesome. But I have a question concerning the Peridot golems, or rather, one in particular Gheniem, the named one, he is required for a dragons adventure quest. I have checked Saritova and Drakul, even killed many to not get him to spawn. Any information would be helpful. Thank you and have a wonderful day ~Arya~

A friend and I tried searching for Gheniem at all the Peridot locations on Order for the last two nights to no avail, any information on the location would be appreciated as the quest text still says Isle of Ice, which no longer appears to have any gem golems or nodes from what I saw.
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

Saritova around 27350 15580. Also around 27200 15100. Lastly (I think ) 27775 15465, and 28030 15760.

Anywhere the golems can spawn, Ghenium can spawn.
    Last edited by Guaran; April 17th, 2014 at 02:00 AM.

No, the regular spawns aren't. If you want gems on the island and have adventurer levels I would suggest sitting by the fire of either Dantor or Giltekh before hunting Vikinos Beetles.
    I see now that the snow beetle carapace says "Taken from a Snow Scarab, it is believed that the gems contained in this carapace make it very valuable".

How you get the gems out of it? No Use option. The master alchemist beside him doesn't have a form for this...
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Jstntron View Post
    A friend and I tried searching for Gheniem at all the Peridot locations on Order for the last two nights to no avail, any information on the location would be appreciated as the quest text still says Isle of Ice, which no longer appears to have any gem golems or nodes from what I saw.
    I too was unable to find either the Emerald or the Peridot named boss. They used to alternate spawns between Saritova Isle and Isle of Ice. Any chance their spawns got broke, when the golems on Isle of Ice got removed, devs?? Searched high and low, even checked the spawns on Drakul.

I will add some back, though they will be guarded as there are no areas of the island without monsters now.
    Be careful what you ask for, folks. Lolz

Let's see, 10 Beetles in the vicinity of the gems at all times. Each of the 10 beetles has 3 snow scarabs. So 30 mobs you have to deal with to quarry here. Guarded is an understatement, you ever see Fort Knox?

*Sigh* He said they'd be "guarded." For a game with so many crafters they sure know how to torture us. And it's not as if there are huge numbers of adventurers available to guard.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I too was unable to find either the Emerald or the Peridot named boss. They used to alternate spawns between Saritova Isle and Isle of Ice. Any chance their spawns got broke, when the golems on Isle of Ice got removed, devs?? Searched high and low, even checked the spawns on Drakul.
    When I was finding the co-ords for ghenium on Saritova, I found mhedon, brecah, granduus, and verdeios. I didn't happen across ghenium, but chances are his spawn is fine. The saritova spawns are not linked to the others, I.e. mhedon could be up on saritova and Mithril's anvil at the same time. Same applies for all five.

Couldn't find Gheniem on Order either. Checked all of Saritova twice, East side Isle of Fire once.

Thread Information