Hey Devs,

MINIATURE MOVING SCULPTURES

It always struck me that it would be extremely desirable to have the option to build our own miniature moving sculptures, or other moving items, similar to the big ones we built at 'Meadowhill' and on 'Falathien' when we were opening up those plot areas.

Seems such a waste that those amazingly beautiful and mesmerizing creations should only be seen by some passers-by on the odd occasion.

MORE SNOWY ITEMS

Would be wonderful if we could have the option for more 'Snowy' items, like sandstone walls with a snowy top for instance for Saris dwellings in far off colder climes, more types of snow covered buildings, even possibly some silo and storehouse models with snowy roofs, possibly just t2, t4 and t6, though all tiers would be great, the barn would look fabulous with snow on on the roof etc,

A snowy model of all the craft shops would be just amazing .. even new different models as well perhaps

.. of course the fact I have plots in Acul has nothing whatsoever to do with this suggestion in any way ../grins

MORE FLOWER TYPES

I know you just halved the cost of tulips, but frankly, in my humble view they are still too expensive, we need some more flower types, and not spread out like one or two candles on a sparse birthday cake, make them in bunches, like you would see in real life, a tulip here, and there just looks awful.

Maybe even in grand flowerpots so you can reduce the footprint, but not the pokey small terracotta ones, the granite type ornate ones 3 - 6 ft tall ..

DESIGNATED FLOWERBEDS

Option for designated flowerbeds in various shapes, square, rectangle, triangles, circles etc..to allow for many creative plot planning designs ..where we can put seeds, some that could be bought again at the festivals, with some other basic types available all year from designated 'garden centre' vendors

WALL TYPES

A flint wall, definitely a human option for a so-called english walled garden, but would fit in anywhere.

CONFECTIONER'S GREENHOUSE

Option to build our own greenhouse to grow a limited number/type of our own confectioner vegetables or herbs ..

GARDEN STATUES

Lions resting, cherubs on pedestals, Phoenixes rising, birds of many types, anything that seems appropriate

Would be great to keep this thread going with new ideas posted here whenever, and we may even get some good ones implemented when the Devs get some time ../hopeful grin