Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Update 259/260 Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 259 (Now On Blight)

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Even though I would wait until Blight becomes a Live patch before doing Summer Festival quests, I've been waiting for months for this festival when I learned that "Ted" (45378/17317) gives out the fishing quests to earn the +10, +20 and +40 Fishing for earning the title/emblems.

Is he going to give out fishing quests this time around? When I speak to him, he only says "I'm bored, bored, bored".

Also note that Ted is standing under the Dock in the ocean (drowning), not ON it. Maybe his Z needs adjusted higher up?
    Ted's quests are on his quest book and he is handing them out just fine despite being underwater. He'll be moved up onto the docks again with the next update. Not sure how he slipped... maybe trying to "reel in a big one".

Default Re: Blight Update 259 Discussion

Regarding the 75% speed reduction, I did a combine that horribly overburdens me, and I could still move as expected; I did also get a message saying I was so overburdened that I could not move. Guess the message needs an update. "Phew, that's a heavy load you're carrying" or something.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Default Re: Blight Update 259 Discussion

Ok, I figured it out. Have to do the "What happened to Ted?" quest first, from a different NPC. However, note that quest is "repeatable", is it suppose to be? Seems like I can get an unlimited supply of "1 Summer Event Pattern Summer Swordfish" off of him But I only repeated it twice, he offered it a 3rd time, but I just moved on after that.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; August 3rd, 2014 at 05:28 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Blight Update 259 (Now On Blight)

logged in for the first time since update went live and decided to explore town marshall rewards are ok ( some emblems i have never heard of ( nemesis of mylocs ))and a few low level techs i used early . but the real disaapointment was the summer festival same old routine for the same rewards ( nothing new to make us coming back to festival ) even though a bunch of players last time summer festival was around asked politely for maybe some old Summer food recipes to be offered .. what good is the food when only a very few can still make it and to collect tickets to buy them 1 at a time is ridiculous

Thread Information