Thread: Low Population

Hybrid View

Default Re: Low Population

Just feel the need to point out that Amon and I are content developers, not website developers. We have nothing to do with the Istaria.com website, forums, etc. other than being able to point this thread out to the person who is in charge of that.

So to those who say that we're focused on other things... Why yes, we are, actually. Because it is not in our skill set to be focused on website design, ads, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Just feel the need to point out that Amon and I are content developers, not website developers. We have nothing to do with the Istaria.com website, forums, etc. other than being able to point this thread out to the person who is in charge of that.

So to those who say that we're focused on other things... Why yes, we are, actually. Because it is not in our skill set to be focused on website design, ads, etc.
    Good point, but you could pass that on to the people who ARE in charge of such things

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Lol Mach-
    Thats what she said she`s gonna do *passes purple glasses over to Mach*

Somehow Vel- seems we think the two of you are responsible for all and everything.
    Which is a compliment in my eyes:-)

Thy for answering and taking care about this.!

and here is an extra "PLEASE"- you may use it where you think it is missing;-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Hello,

First of all I love to see Devs reply even to posts on the Rants forum. It means you really care.

Second, I am not well versed into the company positions, to me Amon is the handle for "the Powers That Be".

So, if you feel it could help, please feel free to forward this feedback of mine to whoever is in charge.

By the way, I have an update. We have a Facebook link at the top of the forum, right?

Now, have you noticed how basically almost nobody in here clicks it and replies to Facebook?

A SEO consultant would ask himself why, how to motivate people to increase interest in that so to try and cause their friends to come to know about Istaria (that's how Facebook works). Their friends are likely with similar taste and thus there's a potential group of subscribers who don't become subscribers because the Facebook page is not moving and they don't get notifications about news about Istaria. In fact it's not enough to post by the Istaria user, it's the Facebook page friends (it got 1700 or so!) who are not being compelled into spreading Istaria's word around.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Thread Information