Thread: Storage Problems

Flachette

Default Storage Problems

I just had a part of my 3x T5 teched armor and jewelry magically dissapear while moving from my house to inventory. Does any one have any tips on using thier storage so this doesnt happen? Id really like to know because I have alot of stuff in it and am scared to get it out now.

Tahrl

Default Re: Storage Problems

I haven't actually lost anything YET, but I share your concerns. House storage behaves strangely compared to theother types of storage available. You'll notice that you can move items around in your vault, inventory, and on your cargo disk. Not so in your house. There is also a noticeable delay between when the item disappears from your inventory and reappears in your house. The delay last night for me was between 3 and 10 seconds.There are also problemsif you try to do multiple drags without allowing a few seconds to elapse between each drag. The house inventory just feels clunky and quite obviously different from the behaviors we've come to expect when interacting with the other 'inventory' type windows. Hearing that you actually lost something now has me scared too [*-)]

Thread Information