Thread: Chaos: Cannot make new guilds... Daemon full.

Default Chaos: Cannot make new guilds... Daemon full.

:o I guess the guild name registration database needs more room, or entries allowable? I see alot of small and medium sized guilds, but some people want to own their own... Anyone seeing this on Blight ot Order?

Any Idea on when this will be fixed?

Or is it intended (this answer is a dooming one eh? I do this at work and get alot of bugs closed as intended, heheheh)...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Ken

Default Re: Chaos: Cannot make new guilds... Daemon full.

Does anyone have any information on this issue? I have been trying to create my new guild for the past couple days and keep getting this error message.

Have either of you opened a support case on this? If you have or if you could, please include a screenshot. Thanks.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

:o sure no prob.

Yeah I filed a report on it... Same kind of title, chaos, guild, cant make one...

I put a screenie on it too... I hope you dont mind that I left it in png format...
    Nov 25, 2004 06:31:24 Support / In-Game Support / Guild Issues
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Thank you. I will take a look at it first thing tomorrow morning.

- Amon

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Submitted to be looked at by the Live Team. Thanks for letting us know!

- Amon

:o No problem... Hopefully it is something simple...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas

Werkseikojin

Sorry for the doublepost...

Something I have noticed so far... Everyone I have talked to and myself included have tried making a guild AFTER leaving a guild and we get this error... Maybe someone with a fresh account and silver gets to make a guild...

If so then there is something not clearing our guild status or borking our guild status query so it spits the message about the daemon being full...

Thread Information