Thread: Compliance Spreadsheet of Inspired abilityes and Crafted crystals

Lightbulb Compliance Spreadsheet of Inspired abilityes and Crafted crystals

Folks, for all adventurers, who interested in looting emotion shards, to make an order for the production of certain crystals, here is Spreadsheet

I didn't make experiments with interaction of every crystal, but what I can say: damage rewrite lower or same tier (only one at a time)
    opposite resist crystals of same tier rewrite each other, but different tier - stack

Additional: every Ability applicable to a certain mobs only (can make list later, if needed); peaceful mobs (cow, deer and etc) invulnerable to all abilities; fiaki vulnerable to every

Additional 2: abilities can be resealed to every (biped or hutchie, who never was Crystallshaper) and everyone can use abilities and loot emotion -shards; only one restriction - current adventure level (list needed?)

Please add info, what you've investigate, and ask.
    Last edited by Krinharth; August 12th, 2014 at 04:31 PM.
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Default Re: Compliance Spreadsheet of Inspired abilityes and Crafted crystals

Krin:

A most impressive amount of work to create what you have posted to the wiki!

Knossos

I add only one shart, not create hole page ^_^ (and shame on me it looks not so smooth..but I'm not strong at html...)
    but I find usefull this chart too. hope now more adventurers can take participate in Crystalcrafting

Note: I've realize not all understand what crafted-crystalls are. It is consumble only, like potions or scrolls
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Thank you very much for this, Krinharth! :-)

Thread Information