Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Default Re: Live bugs: delta 259-261

For the last 3 days or since last patch, have not been able to activate any building or machine. Several are having this problem. It gives error message that you are inside building and will not activate while in building. You get this error message whether at plot marker activating or outside building/machine. Now I have found a temporary fix to this. Since this game is so "bass-ackwards", do the exact opposite of the error message. Go into newly build building or machine near center and activate. It works. Try this solution for now.

DEV: This issue has been fixed and will be patched shortly
    Last edited by Yfelvik; August 27th, 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Remade a hatchie tonight so it was at the new tutorial and 1adv/1dcra. Killed a level 2 grulet for the quest Dragon tutorial: Kill 1 grulet
    it did not count the grulet, there were no level ones in the immediate area, and the npc would not offer a new quest. I deleted the quest and have yet to try again.

I will try again later and see it I can find a level 1 grulet and complete the quest, but thought I'd bring it up here.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

glad to hear this 'activation bug' is fixed .. i reported this too ..
    Lio de Purr [Proud Saris] -------------------------------- 100 : HLR / SPRT -- 63 MAG
    100 : MIN/GTH - CRP/ENC/FIT/MSN/WVR - JWL - FLT/WPN/ARM - Tlr=80
    Huffenpuff [Adult Helian] ---------------------------------- 100 : DCra -- 76 Drag Adv.
    <The Alliance> Acul - Harro - Wolf's Paw - Drift Pt - Fabric Isle <CHAOS>

Quote Originally Posted by SuHuz View Post
    Hello, I want to open the Scout Burris' Trophy window at Imperial Outpost by clicking on "Bounties" but when I try it makes me crash sistematically:

Attachment 2197
    This has not changed with the last patch.

DEV: I've been unable to reproduce this crash. I've tested on Chaos / Order and the internal test server. I've tried clicking the overrun, bounties, entrenched link words and had no problem. Please submit a support ticket, with your logs and I can work with you on tracking down the issue. If we can reproduce, then we can hand off to the programmers for a fix:
    https://support.istaria.com/index.ph...ode=view&id=28
    Last edited by Yfelvik; August 28th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Refreshing breeze lost its nice description + I didn't really notice increase in amount it heals. but now its shorter but heals for the same amount it used to
    is it supposed to be that way?

Quote Originally Posted by SuHuz View Post
    This has not changed with the last patch.
    Works fine for me. Maybe if someone else can test it...
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Works fine for me. Maybe if someone else can test it...
    It may happens on Order only, I see you're from Chaos

I'm on Order, it's working fine for me.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Refreshing breeze lost its nice description + I didn't really notice increase in amount it heals. but now its shorter but heals for the same amount it used to
    is it supposed to be that way?
    I noticed this also, my dragon's refreshing breeze is healing the same ammount (afaik) as it did before, only now shorter time, which is intented. The description is still there for me though.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Verdean-tipped tech is listed twice on Kion marshall.

@Salwirk: There's a dragon version and a biped version of that quest and reward, hence the 2 techs on the marshall.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

However, the description says that Verdean is "a turqoise golem" whereas he is a Malachite golem

Quote Originally Posted by Cilok View Post
    @Salwirk: There's a dragon version and a biped version of that quest and reward, hence the 2 techs on the marshall.
    oh how about that. never noticed.

whenever I attack with my normal claw attack, I can see the name of the claw floating away like I used a spell
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Blight has been updated with client version 386.56

This is a release candidate for live during Tuesday's maintenance. Please see the list of issues fixed below and if there's anything else that is an issue, please reply to this thread. I'll be watching and trying to reproduce any issues reported (so the devs can investigate).
    Issue Fix List
    Last edited by Yfelvik; August 30th, 2014 at 03:19 PM.

I know what it says up top on spawns. The Oak Treants have stopped appearing in several normal locations. They do not appear at all in the Heather area, nor around Acul area, nor at Mithril Anvil. This makes it very hard to do any quests involving oak treants. Will someone look into this to see if we can get oak treants back. Thank you. Slimey

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    I know what it says up top on spawns. The Oak Treants have stopped appearing in several normal locations. They do not appear at all in the Heather area, nor around Acul area, nor at Mithril Anvil. This makes it very hard to do any quests involving oak treants. Will someone look into this to see if we can get oak treants back. Thank you. Slimey
    There are oak treants out the back of Guild: Papa, that should help you out in the meanwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Tuesday's maintenance is the earliest you can see relief for this issue.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Well this is not really a bug, more of a complaint. The new node view distance it too low, imho. If you go to a place like Fab Isle for Ironsilk, it looks empty. You have to almost walk around in the spot they should be for them to show. I tested the distance using my Disk, left it on a node and backed away till the node disappeared, it was 22m I could see it and at 23m it was gone. I think it needs to be at least 30m, if not more. Got told today by a new player that the new view distance was taking away from the game experience. If you run at your full speed throw an area you know should have nodes, you don't see any because they don't even pop till they are behind you.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Well this is not really a bug, more of a complaint. The new node view distance it too low, imho. If you go to a place like Fab Isle for Ironsilk, it looks empty. You have to almost walk around in the spot they should be for them to show. I tested the distance using my Disk, left it on a node and backed away till the node disappeared, it was 22m I could see it and at 23m it was gone. I think it needs to be at least 30m, if not more. Got told today by a new player that the new view distance was taking away from the game experience. If you run at your full speed throw an area you know should have nodes, you don't see any because they don't even pop till they are behind you.
    Already fixed on blight to be 75m.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information