Hi everyone,

I had the problem several hours ago and I still have it.

As soon as I try to login, the window opens, I see the sky and then the game instantly crashes and asks me to send a crash report. I have send a few already.

I have:
- deleted my world cache
- updated all files (with force update)
- recalled my character through launcher
- either blight or order update, both crash on login

Still no help. Anyone else with the issue?

the last few lines from my debug log:
Code:
STAT dprintf [[10/11/14 01:38:36] ] 20.00 FPS
DEBUG TCompositeTexturePile::Update We're not doneImageResSetup for pile: body with ownerID: -1
DEBUG TCompositeTexturePile::Update Something madeChanges for pile: head with ownerID: -1
DEBUG TCompositeTexturePile::Update We're not doneImageResSetup for pile: head with ownerID: -1
DEBUG TAGFModelResource::LoadImmediate Loading AGF model skydome_inner_cloudsthick.agf immediately
DEBUG TAGFModelResource::LoadImmediate Loading AGF model skydome_fog_soft.agf immediately
DEBUG TClient::CheckGlobalLoadStatus Still loading (no player creature)
WARNING TCompositeTexturePile::Update Aborting Texture Composite because marked as needToUpdate but there's no changes and no items to update for pile: body with ownerID: -1 and number of items: 0 and number of subchannels: 2
WARNING TCompositeTexturePile::Update Aborting Texture Composite because marked as needToUpdate but there's no changes and no items to update for pile: head with ownerID: -1 and number of items: 0 and number of subchannels: 2
STAT dprintf [[10/11/14 01:38:37] ] 43.20 FPS
STAT dprintf [[10/11/14 01:38:38] ] 58.80 FPS