Thread: Laaaag

Default Laaaag

Order is extremely laggy

buildings do not open- buffs do not appear aso.

Can someone look into that please?

Thank you:-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Laaaag

Log in times on launcher has been slow since last night as well. Chaos has been OK, but yes Order is lag fest atm.
    rip

Order is lagging really bad since maintenance this morning. I can harvest oak trees at Heather, make the oak braces, be overloaded, walk all the way to vault at portal empty, before the braces show up and overload me. That is a plus but does not help when trying to fight or apply bluffs. Thank you.
    Last edited by Slimey; December 16th, 2014 at 07:34 PM.

I'm getting this lag as well, I killed a mob and tried to loot it but nothing happened but I got the items including one for a quest, about ten minutes later the world glitched and suddenly a loot window opened for the enemy I killed with all the items I looted. This was after I completed the quest I needed the item for.
    'the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing' -Edmund Burke

Just got some oak timbers in my vault from about 2 hours ago. Now that's lag.

lol- Klor just passed out -sitting at my side on the walls in Dralk.
    (hehe- I have that new pvp spell"killing softly via skype-seems its a dot^^^P)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Order shard lag has returned with a vengeance. This is Friday, December 19 at 2100 EST. Please do something about this severe lag and log-in problems. Thank you. Slimey

Thread Information