Thread: Talk to the... Skype???

Threaded View

Default Talk to the... Skype???

Ok, Firstly I need to make it clear that I am not against the idea that Skype is being used to bounce ideas at us players or from us to the devs. It is NOT an attack on the channel (Thank you Rackie for setting it up). Nor am I against the changes this chat has helped bring about. Infact I would go so far as to say I absolutely LOVE that the devs come and speak directly with us (thanks Amon and the other devs who use it) What does worry me however is that a couple of these changes got discussed on there then went straight into a blight (galewind being the one that strikes me specifically).

I thought the Idea of Talk to the team is that once an idea had been thought on the Devs would present it to everyone or everyone can present it to the devs so that the rest of the community can see it and discuss any unforeseen pro's and Cons.

Also before anyone thinks this is butt hurt because I am not in the loop (chat) that's only partly true. I can't run it on this computer and run other games because it causes me to crash but I Do have access indirectly to whats discussed. What this is about is inclusion and I am worried that there maybe others out there who are not getting an ear or a voice.

Oh and one final thought before someone points it out. I know the WHOLE community does not use these boards either but they ARE official and anyone who plays istaria/Horizons are welcome here.

ok just my two pence!
    Last edited by Calyndrell; December 27th, 2014 at 09:27 AM.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Thread Information