Thread: Teching T6 Handwraps with quested tech kits

Exclamation Teching T6 Handwraps with quested tech kits

I've run into some issues teching Priceless Radiant Leather Handwraps. Like all T6/Broken items, I have been able to apply 2 techniques during crafting, and I've also successfully tried applying weapon socket kits to them after crafting.

However, today I ran into some trouble attempting to apply Thurid's Undead Slayer to multiple pairs of Priceless Radiant Leather Handwraps. Some notes:

-I had a stack of 3 of both Thurid's Undead Slayer and Andorr's Ironwood Shaft in my vault. I've heard tell there can be issues with both stacking the techs and storing them in a vault.

-I tried logging off and back on, and different computers, and also with the items/techs in both my vault and backpack when logging off.

-I tried these on three separate pairs of T6 handwraps - one attuned pair with a single tech on them, one pair attuned with no techs, and one pair unattuned with no techs.

In the case of Thurid's Undead Slayer, I get the message "Weapon Tech Kit: Thurid's Undead Slayer cannot be applied to Priceless Radiant Leather Handwraps." In the case of Andorr's Ironwood Shaft, I did not get any message, it simply failed to apply. I was also unable to split the stack of Andorr's Ironwood Shaft.

Could you let me know if we are not supposed to be able to apply these quested tech kits to T6 handwraps, or if we are, take a look at the issue?

Also, for clarification, the "Conflicts with: Applied Item, ...." - I know this means we cannot apply two, say, Thurid's Undead Slayer to a specific weapon, but does this also prevent you from applying Thurid's Undead Slayer and Andorr's Ironwood Shaft to the same weapon?

Thank you!

Default Re: Teching T6 Handwraps with quested tech kits

Sounds like a bug. I've seen T6 Long Swords applied with both.

Send in a support ticket! They tend to catch those better than here on forums.
    rip

Submitted a ticket - thanks for the info. Good to know it is supposed to be possible =)

This will be fixed in the next patch to Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information