Thread: Tool Crafting Animation

Default Tool Crafting Animation

I seems that the tool animation for many things is incorrect. For example when I'm using my essence siphon it looks good from my screen, but to others it looks like a harvesting knife is being used. The bucket used to do that, but It has been fixed.

Is there anything in the works for these tools to animate correctly?
    Thank you,
    -Kor Grand Master Crafter Adv Rating 232

Default Re: Tool Crafting Animation

Ok just noticed i was building a medium house style one and when applying pale sources it made me use a mithril weavers awl.?? I don't beleive this is intentional please can someone verify
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post
    Ok just noticed i was building a medium house style one and when applying pale sources it made me use a mithril weavers awl.?? I don't beleive this is intentional please can someone verify
    You are correct.

Med House Style 1
    Med House Winter Style 1
    Med House Winter Style 2

Both Sources and Spheres shows that it requires a Weaving Awl, in Contribute window. But it would still allow you to apply with an Essence Structurer equipped (but also the awl equipped, bad!). Likely it was never noticed before But that's a good eagle eye, nice catch.

EDIT: Got it.
    Last edited by Velea; January 15th, 2015 at 01:12 PM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

This thread was for animation not the incorrect tool needed. That should be noted in the BUGS section of the forums and I suggest putting a ticket in as well. The post below is a similiar bug like you mentioned that I posted yesterday. I also put a ticket in.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...e&goto=newpost

Please do not both submit a support ticket AND post on the forums. At least not until we've had a delta to fix a reported bug. It only makes more work for the team when you do so. If a small bug like this doesn't get caught in the next delta, you can always post on the thread for the delta alerting us to it if it was reported here.

But don't double our work load.

Thank you

Sorry Korchak. The animations part of the thread, I wasn't sure about, why I didn't reply to the original subject (was waiting to see if anyone else had any observations, first) - The Weaving Awl in Post#2, was simple test, just replying to that.

But I have seen many players digging Marble by Eastern Outpost, and I see them doing the side to side animation, like a harvesting knife. Some correctly do the up and down pickaxe motion. I kind of thought it was something unique to each player. Have never been able to put my finger on it. No pattern to really pick up on. Its extremely rare when I see others doing the wrong emote.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Sorry Velea I was just trying to be proactive. Forums to get imput from other players. I did note the Ticket # on the forums though in an attempt NOT to double your work load. Sorry for the inconvienence.
    -Kor

Thread Information