Thread: Mystified

Default Mystified

Well friends and Scions I am at a loss. Rebooted game and system because nothing was dying on my screen and couldn't target well enough. When I came back my shortcut for the launcher was gone and when I try and launch from game files it says launcher can't find Istaria. At a total loss and both my subs are up within the next week.

Ill resub one month for both accounts but if I dont have this figured out that will be it. Dont have time for a total reinstall and set up today so for today this is it for today. I guess it is thanks for the hunt this morning Scram and Elteria. Try that tomorrow but not sure what that will do since game is clearly listed as there on my computer.

Default Re: Mystified

I had that few weeks ago with Istaria "Lovwyrm" (I run 2 Istaria games on my comp-the other one for Luna)
    Had to do all shortcuts new- took some time to geth the "Lovwyrm" smooth again.
    Luna- Istaria was fine.

There is a new java update available atm- maybe that helps- but that could not have been the prob I had.

Hope you will get things going Teto!!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

<clueless about system issues>
    *lugs a [Super-sized Bucket] full of klava to Teto, to sustain him through this difficult time*
    hope you are able to find your way back to successful hunting sooner rather than later! miss you!

I am not sure what went wrong can be fixed well enough to run games or if I own a glorified desktop smartphone. Guess we will see when I am done with it. Have what happened figured out but still have no idea why or how this could ever happen. So no guarantees it doesn't just happen again.

A new computer is definitely needed but that was planned for summer and not sure I can figure out a way to get a new one built before that.

Scram clear out your pms. Your mailbox is full.

Thread Information