Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niesa's Draught (Part 5)

Default Niesa's Draught (Part 5)

This queststep ist wrecked...

in the very first step:
    Locayte Akhet the Guild Registrar to finalize registration of Giltekh's new potion
    You have to visit Akhet first, otherwise the quest won't be going on!

Seems to be wrong, the quest should start with the second step (Travel to Feladan...)
    Travel to Feladan to search for Akhet.
    Speak with Tareviel in Feladan about Akhet the Guild Registrar.
    Travel out the north western gate...
    Keep searching south of the gates.
    Speak with one of the Grove Guardians...
    Speak to the Grove Guardian about the scream...
    Follow Akhet deeper into the forest!
    Until this step it's working

Next error:
    Akhet is wounded and unter attack by a Foul Spectre 0/1 - the first critter spawns, but it is invisible and with name <unknown> unknown
    Defeat the second Foul Spectre chasing Akhet. 0/1 - the second critter does not spawn, I've also tried killing the Mighty Blight Spectre that spawns in that area, but that one doesn't count and the quest can't be finished.

Akhet keeps on dying being attacked by the Mighty Bligh Spectre, it's not of a problem as she can be resurrected, but maybe some more hitpoints might help her.
    Last edited by Terao; February 13th, 2015 at 06:23 PM.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Niesa's Draught (Part 5)

Thanks, got it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I can't even talk to Tareviel about Akhet...before or after I spoke to akhet herself. So the "Travel to Feladan"-step remains unfinished.
    Also, the text in the quest window says "You took the results to Grand Master Barrakhen in Feladan". I'm guessing that should say Kirasanct.

Could it be that this is still bugged? I removed the quest from questbook and retook it. The first 2 steps were automatically marked (1. talk to grand master and 2. Locate Akhet) with step 3. Travel to Feladan still unmarked. Traveling to Feladan accomplished nothing however.

I got through the quest just fine. There is a trigger in Feladan you have to step on before it'll tell you to talk to the Spearman trainer.

Potion still doesn't work though. Says I need 1 to use, have zero.

It's very touch and go isn't it? Took me close to an hour to step on that trigger. Same as the gate exit. Oh and the Foul Spectres spawned as "unknown unknown"

The first trigger (going to Feladan...) is a bit tricky to update, just run around the landing pad in Feladan.

The Spectres are still invisible to me, and as Tarlin already said named "unknown unknown".

The quest itself could be finished and did work for me now.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Think we've got these all fixed. Well, except the trigger. Its got a 25m radius so it should be fine.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The Quest on live is fine now, but can't use Niesa's Draught. Says "you must have 1 to use, but 0 found". I got 10 in pack, linked on a hot key. Not sure if this might be fixed on blight already or maybe I don't have what it consumes. Say consumes 1 on the item. 1 what?
    I figure it means 1 potion.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Believe I know what the '1 what' is. Seems that Niesa's Draught is bugged to consume Niesa's Rub instead of itself. Was able to use the draught with some of the rub in my inventory, later noticed I had less rub and the same 10 draught I had before.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

It's fixed on Delta 269 (currently on Blight).

• Niesa's Draught will now properly consume itself on use.

As soon as Delta 269 hits the Live shards (not to be confused with the Client update) it'll work correctly on Chaos/Order. I rechecked both Draught and Rub, it's setup proper for next update.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

The trigger on Niesa's Draught Part 5 when you hit the pad in Feladan was a little awkward. Quest says travel to Feladan, upon arrival I don't see a trigger, I run to spearman trainer, nothing. I run around town, nothing, I ran out to the blighted woods to the SE I think it is, nothing then back to town. Someone finally told me the triggers is around the pad so I ran around the pad and finally got it. I think the trigger area could be expanded on that one. Caused quite a bit of confusion for only needing to travel to feladan in which I did. Thank you
    -Kor

Where or what drops Fiery Golem cores? I killed a bunch of Fire Opal Golems and got no cores for the Niesa's Draught Formula. I figured that was the mob that dropped them since they where part of the Quest to get the form. Am I killing the wrong mob for the Cores or just poor luck on the drop?

Is there a formula for the rub too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Where or what drops Fiery Golem cores? I killed a bunch of Fire Opal Golems and got no cores for the Niesa's Draught Formula. I figured that was the mob that dropped them since they where part of the Quest to get the form. Am I killing the wrong mob for the Cores or just poor luck on the drop?

hmm, I haven't done the quest, but the only thing that comes to mind for Fiery Golem would be Surtheim.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post

Haven't tried gathering the cores after completing the quest... though I did notice that I got none while grinding the golems in question for trophies... or any of the heart-thingies from the ravagers after completing the quest.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

@ Dac Surthiem...

Yup I guess we give Surthiem a try Kor

NP. Ok here is the plan Dac, you work on getting the server back up, I'll work on sneaking away from work in an hour. :-)
    BRT... Might ascend with Ari, Din too today.

From my understanding, Niesa's Rub has comps that can be gathered, thus can be made over and over. Draught, while you do get a formula during quest, I think the comps can only acquired during the quest. A similar example that comes to mind is during RoP you get a form to create something (idol maybe, I forget), but the formula is pretty much useless after you complete RoP. The quest does say "Collect cores from Fire Opal Golems that roam the caves of the island". If you've done the quest, then its a done deal, dont think the formula is going to be useful anymore. The Draught formula also uses Crimson Ravager Heart as a comp, pretty sure those aren't a normal drop from those wolves.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

We're looking into this. I believe that the "extra loot" events that are on the quests should be on the formula as well so that anyone with the formulas can use them and they are not presently.

Thread Information