Thread: T2 Lairshaping Spots

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Default T2 Lairshaping Spots

Hey all! Just bought a lair for Thelras! I'm wondering where the best places are to gather and process t2 materials. Places near silos and machines. For t1 Parsinia is pretty handy so I'm wondering if there's places people have built near t2 goodies.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: T2 Lairshaping Spots

I usually use the Abandoned Island for my stuff, but it's only really good if you can fly. It has all the machines but no silos and a nearby portal. (Once again, if you fly)

Otherwise I'm not too sure. I don't think there's any other big 'hub' of T2 resources.

Hmm yeah, the whole no silo thing kind of kept me away from going to Abandoned Island. I know Mahagra has both t2 and t3 stuff. Acul does too if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to take a look around. I know it's a lot more spread out than t1, but as long as there's a portal handy I'm not too worried.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard

There's both iron and cerulean azulyte near Chiconis. My lair's up by the Dead Pool, not too far from either, and has all t4 machines working along with 100% public silos. Anyone should feel free to use my lair for crafting.

Abandoned Island does have nearly all t2 materials so it's a good place to do small amounts of lair materials. If you want to mass-produce lairshaping mats though I'd suggest using other places where either silos or vaults are available with the exception of gems for tri-cuts since Abandoned Island is the only place where you get all 3 kinds of gems in one place.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

I'm definitely using your lair for t2 stuff Mach. There's silver, pale wisps, iron, and a whole bunch of other stuff not far from where your lair is. Easily flyable lol. xD Just have to go to abandoned for the tricuts. If you see anything made by LyAria, that's me. Though I'll do my best to clean up after myself!

I managed to wipe out one or more of the Lapis Lazuli/Rose Quartz/Amethyst patches on Abandoned Island *and* the smaller one on Scorpion Island (north of Slate Hills, on the eastern side of the ice mountain) gathering materials for a T2 Hall. Found I could do better by making the rounds: gate to the Observatory, short flight to the Lapis Lazuli; another short flight to Ashlander's Cauldron for Rose Quartz; port to Bristugo and a quick hop to the Amethyst; Bris back to Chiconis to make the tri-cuts. By figuring out what my maximum was for the 3 gems (using my inventory, a cargo-disk and my Goliath Beetle), it turned out to be faster than maxing out one ingredient and gating/flying to a silo, over and over....I just stuffed the finished tri-cut gems into a silo. Speed buffs helped, of course!

Thread Information