Hey, just thought I'd finally toss something up and see if anyone has some thoughts..

Long story short, my PC can run FFXIV and Dragon Age Inquisition and such at fairly solid FPS, 40-60 even in high action moments, but somehow Istaria sits in the 35-45 range.. I only noticed it because I jumped on my husband's computer to play a bit and, in doing so, noticed it was surprisingly smooth and he was getting a steady 60fps!

I feel like my system should be able to more than handle Istaria, and then some, so there must be some little something that is weirding things up. Does the Nvidia control panel toying with things cause issues in Istaria? I already tuned the settings up and down a bit, but even with shadows off/view plane down/etc. it didn't go above 50, and that just doesn't seem right at all.

I tried to attach my dxdiag to this post but got a general "upload failed" error, so.. :\

I'm on Win7 64bit, GeForce GTX 970, i7 3.2ghz, 12gb RAM, so I should be weeeelll beyond the specs necessary. GeForce drivers are relatively close to up to date, I don't think I grabbed the latest release or two, but besides that..