Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta 270-273+ Community Building bugs - Add here

Default Delta 270-273+ Community Building bugs - Add here

Known Issues - Note these are reports from players in game or in Forums. Any issues that was submitted in a support ticket, but not listed here is ok, support got those just fine.

T1 Clothworking
    New Trismus 460/144 - Not buildable on Live Shards currently. The plot window is empty. Currently fixed on Blight server, soon to Live Shards.

T6 Lair Rooms show "Storage Beginner Shop" instead of "Storage Expert Larger Shop". Fixed on Delta 273.

Chaos Issues

T1 Ore Refinery:
    Miner's Mound 19788 22464. No smelter or anvil appear on this object. However, there is one on Blight in same location and it has both machines. So a glitch I think.

Blight Issues

T2 Ore Refinery:
    Erichald's Hill 22282 22837 - No machines

T2 Cloth Factory:
    Kenaf Port 16903 16607 - No machines - Plot permission information is missing feedback message

T3 Ore Refinery
    Aughundell West 24903 25531 - No machines - Plot permission information is missing feedback message

If you know of any more or find any in future, please add them to the list here. There will likely be glitches to some buildings as they are built. These types of issues, only support/tech team can fix manually.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 9th, 2015 at 05:49 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Delta 270-273+ Community Building bugs - Add here

Chaos Issues

T5 Essence Circle:
    Aradoth Frontier 284xx 253xx - No machine
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

Order Issues:
    Gem Miner's Cave/Gemworking Shack on Lesser Aradoth is bugged. It is destroyed, but the construction panel does not have any materials listed for rebuilding.

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

Order: Wisp Isle Essence Circle does not have machines (tho it is showing storage)

Quote Originally Posted by Daulnay View Post
    Order: Wisp Isle Essence Circle does not have machines (tho it is showing storage)
    Cords of Circle: 18787/14177

same goes for: ore machinery in Acul: 280/355
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; May 10th, 2015 at 09:05 AM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

gem miner`s cave, ID 14463 is unbuildable

20338/23894

(on Order)

3 machines lying on Faffnir-Road:

essence circle: 283/240
    cloth working shop: 283/240
    logging camp: 284/240

on Order

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

The Festival Tavern Tent's don't have storage even thou it has a cooking table, is this intended?
    Last edited by Sindala; May 10th, 2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    3 machines lying on Faffnir-Road:

essence circle: 283/240
    cloth working shop: 283/240
    logging camp: 284/240

on Order
    Hi Lov,
    Can you specify exactly what the issue with these three structures are, please? Not buildable, already built but no machines, etc ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    The Festival Tavern Tent's don't have storage even thou it has a cooking table, is this intended?
    Only the major structures got an update with storage. Festival Tavern Tents (or any tents) are not included for a storage upgrade. General rule, if the structure doesn't have the word of Beginner, Journeyman, Expert or Tier in the name of structure, then it was excluded on purpose.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 10th, 2015 at 09:47 AM.

Ceg- those shops lie on the roadside left on the way from Harro to blight gate (where blight hounds and Faffnir walk)

did not check if they are buildable- cause they definately do not belong there

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Dragon Acceleration can only be cast while grounded. Wasting valuable seconds as you then have to take off to fly.
    Can this be changed to trigger while flying or add the appropriate seconds it takes to lift off to the boost
    Last edited by Velea; May 10th, 2015 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Off topic

Tinkering workbench in NT doesn't work. I'm not sure if it is intended or it should be fixed by builders though.

P.S. Forgot to mention that it's on Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Ceg- those shops lie on the roadside left on the way from Harro to blight gate (where blight hounds and Faffnir walk)

did not check if they are buildable- cause they definately do not belong there
    Ah, actually Velea also added 38 brand new community structure buildings that did not exist before. Those do belong there (these will be tricky to use since Fafnir and blight hounds patrols the area, but not impossible). Please read my latest Map Pack 3.7 (#179) post. This post will provide a link to show you locations of where these 38 brand new community buildings were added for Delta 270-272.

Quote Originally Posted by Onoris View Post
    Tinkering workbench in NT doesn't work. I'm not sure if it is intended or it should be fixed by builders though.
    The only tinkerer workbench on NT that I recall was in the building, next to the water well, in town. This was removed, as well as other machines in town with the City Under Siege update (when Withered Aegis burned the town down along with the machines). I'm a bit confused when you say it doesn't work. That suggests you see a tinkerer workbench, but doesn't work. If you are seeing a tinkerer workbench in town (next to water well), then you need to clear your world cache (Troubleshoot button on Launcher, tick the Clear World Cache box). If you're referring to another tinkerer workbench on New Trismus, please give the coordinates to the location.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Dragon Acceleration can only be cast while grounded. Wasting valuable seconds as you then have to take off to fly. Can this be changed to trigger while flying or add the appropriate seconds it takes to lift off to the boost
    Please stay on topic. This thread is to only post issues with the Community (imperial machines) structures. This type of questions should be posted in other threads. But to answer your question, there isn't an option to make something work/not work work while flying. It's hard coded to only allow combat, spells, abilities, etc to occur while you're not flying. Tech team has said they will see about allowing the ability to set things to be allowed while flying. In meantime, I'll temporarily add an extra 10 seconds to Acceleration on Delta 274. But it would be reverted back to normal time if/when tech team can implement the ability to allow things to occur while flying. It should only take about 7s to get back in the air and cruising speed/altitude, so 10s should cover this issue, which I agree with.

Thread title don't say its community building only? To me it reads Bugs from Delta 270-273 "and" Community buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    The only tinkerer workbench on NT that I recall was in the building, next to the water well, in town. This was removed, as well as other machines in town with the City Under Siege update (when Withered Aegis burned the town down along with the machines). I'm a bit confused when you say it doesn't work. That suggests you see a tinkerer workbench, but doesn't work. If you are seeing a tinkerer workbench in town (next to water well), then you need to clear your world cache (Troubleshoot button on Launcher, tick the Clear World Cache box). If you're referring to another tinkerer workbench on New Trismus, please give the coordinates to the location.
    I'd like to chime in here, all the machines in the building next to the well are still there (smelter, anvil, casting box (I think that's what it's called?) etc.), mistake or not? your post makes it sound like there are supposed to be none at all

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Yes, I referred that exactly workbench near the well. I cleared cache as you suggested and workbench is disappeared. Thank you.

Clothworking Center in NT by Johald the Outfitter trainer is not buildable to me. No resources show up in the plot construction tab. This is on Chaos.

And, yes, I've cleared world cache and scanned several times due to other issues. Sorry if this has been reported. I couldn't find anything.

Thread Information