Kirmzetta Stone
Click the icon to go to the translator!

Alpha v1.0

Welcome to Kirmzetta Stone!
I took the time to make a translator so that players could more easily use the Language of Dragons created long ago by Keir Chet k'Eilerten.

However, because I did this mostly alone, there could be some serious gaps in the wording and my knowledge of coding isn't fabulous so it also isn't at its fullest potential.

Some bugs I'll have to work out over time:
  • When showing possession with the word "of", you're supposed to replace it with "k'". For example, "of Alex" would be "k'Alex". I have not been able to figure out how to make LingoJam do such a thing.
  • Translating present verbs such as "she eats food" or "it calls aloud", so instead it will have to be replaced with "she is eating food" or "it is calling aloud".
  • Making LingoJam recognize feminine and masculine pronouns, and changing the sentences to be gender specific. So all pronouns that are unisex in English, will be written with an "o/a" with O being masculine and A being feminine.
  • Typing in the Erdoten k'Eilerten box doesn't translate as smoothly on the English side, but should hopefully be understandable regardless.
  • There are no conjunctions, so "can't", "won't", "didn't" and so on will have to be typed as "cannot", "will not", "did not", etc etc.
  • Pronouns and nouns used to describe a neutral or unknown gender as well as a specific gender (you, mine, my, children, child, etc) are not formatted to show mixed or neutral gender. For example: "How are you?" when typed will be "Temaga nieo/a?", but if you're attempting to reference an unknown gender, it would have to be "Temaga nie?" i.e. Remove the "o/a" for neutral gender.
  • Article adjectives don't exist. "a", "an", and "the" are not words in the language. I tried as hard as I can to implement them so that these words would automatically be removed, but if they AREN'T, you'll have to take them out yourself. If they're typed before a noun and aren't removed, add a "t" or an "at" to the end of the consecutive word. Ex: "a fly" should be "vot", but it may be "vo" so you would have to add the "t" manually.

It's very possible that this list continues, I just haven't found that out yet. xD
I will frequently update this thread as well as the translator as more people find the crevices in my translator.

If you find something that's wrong!
Feel free to post a comment below!
If you find words that are missing, please list them alphabetically.

Thank you for your time and patience everyone! G'rei vop!