Thread: Expert Staff

Default Expert Staff

The Expert Staff form is incorrectly creating the Expert Fine Staff's products (lvl 90 weapon, instead of the lvl 80 one).

Where's my lvl 80 Staff!? [:)]
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Default Re: Expert Staff

Correction... This has been fixed internally. Should patch to Blight this coming week.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Belog

Now what about all of the other formula problems? Check out my post in this forum called "messed up expert forms".

Those issues with customization and damage are very different than the one I fixed. They will need to go to the actual designers to be looked at.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information