Thread: PLEASE Fix the Human Medium Trade Skill Centers!

Spiritblade

Default PLEASE Fix the Human Medium Trade Skill Centers!

I put in a trouble ticket about this over 2 weeks ago (71690) and have YET to have anything done about it. I spent WAY too much time/effort/cash to get it built fast, hoping for use of it's machines and trainers, only to have no options to activate ANYTHING. I've been seeing people complaining about this all over and can't understand why this has yet to be addressed by AE.

Default Re: PLEASE Fix the Human Medium Trade Skill Centers!

This problem is a known one that the Live Team is looking into.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Spiritblade

I understand that this is a "known issue" but is there any update on any progress being made on this?

I originally created the troubleticket for this a mionth ago, and at the time, others had already been complaining about this problem for some time. Can't a worldmaster just come around and manually activate the building?

Also, could someone post a link the the list of "Known Issues" please? If nothing else I'd like to be able to check it every now and then to see what progress (if any) is being made on this (assuming such a list is updated with notations about progress on the game bugs listed in it)

Thanks

Nirlbou

It has been broken for months. Our guild built one pre-merger and was told it would be fixed, so we replaced it after merger. At one point was told it should show NPC's to allocate but none showed up.

I truthfully dont know what its true purpose is, but we liked its look and hoped maybe it would have a Connie or choice of machines to go with a Trainer of craft.

Maybe a simple solution to the dozen of people waiting would be to just give them a List of Connie, PawnBroker, and crafting trainers to pick 2 from and let them make each center different.

It wasn't a cheap building. and easilyequal to a t3-4 shop in amount of units required for completion.

Or..

If unfixable. reconverting them back to novian resorces after its been pulled from Creation list under Plot Planning.

(just some feedback.)

Shonie

In the interest of RP and our guild communities, it is necessary to have this building AND the npc's that are supposed to be there. We are building one now, both for the looks (hoping we can furnish eventually) and the npc's it should provide.

Please fix this soon [:'(][:^)][:)]

Spiritblade

Oh well, just read the latest patch notes hoping for something about this in there, but alas, still nothing has been done [:(]

Thread Information