Thread: Ki Strike

Unhappy Ki Strike

Recently My Ki Strike ability disappeared. At first I thought it was because I had became a spirit disciple. But It was still unavailable when I switched back to Ordinary monk.

Also I cannot find it listed under abilities.

Default Re: Ki Strike

What level monk are you and what level is your spirit disciple school?

I am 20 monk, switched to spirit disciple, and the ability disappeared (was expected, only ice disciple can use Ki strike).

I then switched back to Monk and Ki Strike II re-appeared in my abilities. I'm unable to reproduce.

Also repeated test, logging off/on between each time I switched schools. Ki Strike reappears instantly when I re-join from Spirit Disciple back to Monk.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

thanks I will try logging off and on

I didn't mean to imply you need to log in and out to see them update. I was saying I took an extra step to see if the results were different if I did. You shouldn't need to log in/out to see the Ki Strike. It should show instantly when you re-join the Monk school.

If you still don't see it, please tell me what level your Monk and Spirit Disciple schools are currently. I'd like to repeat test using your school levels to see if that makes a difference. If you're still not seeing Ki strike, that needs fixed. But I'm unable to reproduce with my current school levels (on Monk and Spirit Disciple); Ki Strike re-appears for me. But I can easily re-test using your current school levels. That might make a difference.

If the issue still exists, please let me know, along with what level your monk is and what level your spirit disciple is (or was when you originally posted). If a problem can be reproduced, it can be fixed. Just need to know all the variables that might cause it to work or not work correctly
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 1st, 2015 at 06:34 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information