Thread: Town Marshall Quests, making restrictions easier.

Default Town Marshall Quests, making restrictions easier.

For the Town Marshall Quest Ice Breakers, since there is few Ice Beetles maybe count the small ones too, but for sure count the named one Shiktin.

Default Re: Town Marshall Quests, making restrictions easier.

I think the Ice Beetles are fine, but have added Shiktin to list. Map pack might not fully show all possible locations of regular Ice Beetles, to not overwhelm marker locations. But many locations that show Small Ice Beetles, also have regular Ice Beetles in vicinity too (not a linked spawn, just nearby).

Ice Beetles. There's 17 spawn locations and a potential of 52 Ice Beetles (I excluded Trandalar from this list). There's plenty of Ice Beetles. Thanks for suggestion, it's good to add named to list, too.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 30th, 2015 at 02:29 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I think the Ice Beetles are fine, but have added Shiktin to list. Map pack might not fully show all possible locations of regular Ice Beetles, to not overwhelm marker locations. But many locations that show Small Ice Beetles, also have regular Ice Beetles in vicinity too (not a linked spawn, just nearby).

Ice Beetles. There's 17 spawn locations and a potential of 52 Ice Beetles (I excluded Trandalar from this list). There's plenty of Ice Beetles. Thanks for suggestion, it's good to add named to list, too.
    That's why I said maybe for small ice beetles. Also. I be check the rest of that tier and tier 5 and the other tiers for suggestions to fix. So if there is more I will post them here.

New Nightmares: Could be good to allow Dire Wolf Alphas and Mani count to towards the total.

Help for the Fallen: It mentions to determine what types of creatures roam there so there shouldn't be any restrictions. So I think tWarped Automation v0.6b, Sarron the Risen King, and Corpse Fly should be allowed to count to the total.

Creepy Crawly Down Under: Since its not spawning right now Night Crawler should be allowed to count to the total.

Help for Fallen: I've added the word of 'undead' in the description for less confusion, which are the monster types thats required. Can't add Corpse Fly or the automations. But did add Saronn to the keyword list.

Creepy Crawler Down Under: It seems the named crawler, Night Crawler doesn't spawn because it is obsolete. I'm not sure why, but likely because it wasn't attached to any quests. Will remove from map pack, too.

Help for Fallen: I've added the word of 'undead' in the description for less confusion, which are the monster types thats required. Can't add Corpse Fly or the automations. But did add Saronn to the keyword list.

Creepy Crawler Down Under: It seems the named crawler, Night Crawler doesn't spawn because it is obsolete. I'm not sure why, but likely because it wasn't attached to any quests. Will remove from map pack, too.
    I see. But also there is very few Tomb Crawler's too it's kind of silly to have a named one.

Protect The Supply Route: I think Dark Crawler Breeders should be allowed to count to the total.

Creepy Crawly In The Jungle: I think Venomus Stalkers should be counted to total since they are technically in the same jungle, and Harassa.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; August 2nd, 2015 at 03:48 AM.

Pelts For The Peedler 2: It would make much more sense if Greymane Seeker to count to the total as well as Greymane Wolves.

Pig Practice: I believe Bessie and the little adds the lv6 Gruoks for both Bessie and Wild Gruok Sow should count to the total.

Picking on the little guy: Maybe reduced count from 20 to 15 or 10 cause of low amount of them.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; August 2nd, 2015 at 06:09 AM.

Health Competition: Allow for Red Tusks to be counted towards the total.

Roll of Thunder: Reduce the count need for Thunder Blights to from 20 to 10 because they are hard to find on the Satyr Islands and also at the one place in the Eastern Deadlands where they spawn and easy to find there is few that spawn at one time.

Protect The Supply Route: I think you wrote the wrong quest. This is Sandstone/Bronze Golems. I looked up all the Dark Crawler mobs and they all lead to Town Marshall: Leg up on Competition. Breeders are already included on that quest.

Creepy Crawler In the Jungle: Since Venomous Stalkers are the same level range as the crawlers, that will work. This also falls into that 16.5 TM category, too. Harassa no longer spawns/obsolete.

Picking on the Little Guy: Increased spawns from 6 to 8 and min/max respawn time from 240/240 to 60/90 seconds.

Pelts for Peddler 2: This is a level 11 TM quest. Wolves are 14, Seekers are 11-12 so it would be appropriate to include Seekers.

Rolling with Thunder, reduce qty to 10. These are extremely scarce, couldn't find any place to increase qty to spawn (mixed), this is best compromise.

Healthy Competition: Added Red Tusks to list.

Protect The Supply Route: I think you wrote the wrong quest. This is Sandstone/Bronze Golems. I looked up all the Dark Crawler mobs and they all lead to Town Marshall: Leg up on Competition. Breeders are already included on that quest.

Creepy Crawler In the Jungle: Since Venomous Stalkers are the same level range as the crawlers, that will work. This also falls into that 16.5 TM category, too. Harassa no longer spawns/obsolete.

Picking on the Little Guy: Increased spawns from 6 to 8 and min/max respawn time from 240/240 to 60/90 seconds.

Pelts for Peddler 2: This is a level 11 TM quest. Wolves are 14, Seekers are 11-12 so it would be appropriate to include Seekers.

Rolling with Thunder, reduce qty to 10. These are extremely scarce, couldn't find any place to increase qty to spawn (mixed), this is best compromise.

Healthy Competition: Added Red Tusks to list.
    Nice, I did do this late at night so few mistakes could happen, I don't mind that if you cannot reduce the count I don't mind increased spawns that still works too. Yeah Roll of thunder was hard when I tried it, there were very little spawns for them.

Thread Information