Thread: Quest removed?

Question Quest removed?

I've been looking for any information on the rare food quest: Campsite Stew. I've completed the first two quests and I am a 100 confectioner but when I speak to Ishalin now he just greets me, he doesn't offer me the quest. Has it been removed?

Default Re: Quest removed?

Im sure you do but just in case... Confectioner is your active crafting school?

Again probably not the answer but... Reward is Formula Rare Main Dish: Wild Gruok Stew, dont already have it do you?

Smaug

I did have Confectioner as my school when I spoke to Ishalin. I had to go back and check (lol) but I do not have Rare Main Dish: Wild Gruok Stew. I'm not sure why I can't get this quest to work. Thanks, though, Smaug! LOL It never hurts to recheck.

I should also point out that I have checked and confirmed that I have completed "Take care of the wild gruok matriarch", although I should still be offered a quest if I hadn't.

Rare Foods: Campsite Stew

Quest requires:

Level 100 Confectioner

Quests completed:

Take Care of the Wild Gruok Matriarch by Ishlan (This quest requires you to have completed Replace the Lost Mushrooms quest by Tirral, also at ranger's camp before you can start)

Rare Foods: Sage Advice from Fillet in Sslanis. To acquire this quest, have sage in your inventory when you speak to him.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Sage advice indeed, my friend. I had, in fact, missed doing the sage quest. I'm not sure how, but I did, and that was the missing trigger. Thank you!!

Thread Information