Some of them already contain such information. This is hell of a work since the committers need to 'analyse' the abilities and attack types out of their own fights with each of the creatures. My guess is that a fast committer may write down the data for one creature in 3-5 minutes. Looking at the amount of different creatures in istaria lets come to one fact: This is a community task, not bearable for a single person

This leads to the Lexica wiki-strategy: The community helps the community. The more players help on such tasks, the more accurate the creature details will be.

One example from myself: I've been looking around on the redbacked spiders in aughundell because of a missing trophy (was taken out of game but I needed confirm). While that I found out that the reddies had no screenshots and one type of them was taken out of the game (bugfix). I edited them while playing and once again we've got more accuracy on the site. That's what everyone is able to do, without too much knowledge about wiki stuff.