Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
I'm with Kida here actually, lvl 30 is too high.
First of all, you're giving the players basicly 1/3 of the game, if not more because there is practicly no end-game content compared to how many content there is in T1 and the beginning of T2.
Secondly, yes, tier 20-30 is the start of the grindfest, do you really wanna pull in new players and then, near the end-point of their "trial" basicly go "welp, the last bit was a taste of what's to come, so, wanna join?"
And lastly, yes RoP might be close, but it's too close we'll get the whole "trial ascensions" drama again even though the age limit is there now. Letting people get too close to RoP will just bum them out when they figure out "oh...I can't do it after all". Even if you put it in big bold letters that you can't do RoP with a F2P account, people still won't read it and go "ermugurd playable durgenz that can fly at lvl 30"

Now I won't just bash the level 30 idea, I'm also going to defend the level 20:
1. people will be able to join the prestige schools, but they won't be able to do much with them, this is not a bad thing, it leaves them curious as to what the class could potentially be when it's higher level without letting them see too much.
2. some might say level 20 is reached too quickly, I'm going to say no to this as I think most people are forgetting that these are new people, people that don't know how to uber-level, people that want to see the game, not rush through it like us vets when we make a new character. 20 is enough.
Keep the forever free option with humans because i dont want to make them feel that they cant play the game and cant raid with me because moneys involved. As long as the 14 day free trial is replaced by the level limit it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
I can agree that level 20 sounds like the best option to me, it lets players experience the whole of t1 content and perhaps even get a wee little taste of t2 if they're brave or adventurous enough. I honestly don't think level 30 is needed to enjoy a trial experience and as Meepsa said, that is roughly 1/3 of the game right there.
No its about level 20 is wow trial play >> if we going to get tecnical lets make it level 25 the level limit. I just want them to hold onto there character as 20-30 is the part when they keep there character.