Thread: Chests, is it worth it tracking down keys to open?

Default Chests, is it worth it tracking down keys to open?

title pretty much sums up my question.
    i have just gotten back to the game and running through some of the areas that have been revamped and have run into both cedar and iron chests. i looked up the crafting requirements and i am no where close to possibly make them.
    so is it worth asking to get some made or just wait and when the day comes and i have the ability go make some and check them out?
    i know they are not critical to completing any quests (that i know of) so this is more of my ADHD and wanting to get my grubby dwarven hands on any loot not nailed down enough :P
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Default Re: Chests, is it worth it tracking down keys to open?

Keys are usually 2s (for t6) and the coinpurses in the chests typically have 5 to 10s. So yeah, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Keys are usually 2s (for t6) and the coinpurses in the chests typically have 5 to 10s. So yeah, go for it.
    T6 coinpurses typically have that much, the ones in the lower tiers certainly don't. I wouldn't waste an adamantium key on a chest lower than t4 unless of course I could make keys myself.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by The Traveller View Post
    title pretty much sums up my question.
    i have just gotten back to the game and running through some of the areas that have been revamped and have run into both cedar and iron chests. i looked up the crafting requirements and i am no where close to possibly make them.
    so is it worth asking to get some made or just wait and when the day comes and i have the ability go make some and check them out?
    i know they are not critical to completing any quests (that i know of) so this is more of my ADHD and wanting to get my grubby dwarven hands on any loot not nailed down enough :P
    We need more Chests popping up at Places! even if there Always unlocked and contain 200c! or 1s! Id like to treasure trove and stuff! and id like to see players faces when they find Weapons in them armors etc! that would certainly make players New ones jump for joy!
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Thread Information