Thread: a poll (sort of)

bigswifty

Default a poll (sort of)

I cant find how to create a poll yet (it says we can, but I can't find a button for it)

anyhow.....

What character class would you recomend for the trial player to get the best feel for HZ (both in terms ofgame mechanics and general enjoyment)in a 7 day period?

Default Re: a poll (sort of)

Poll functionality was removed due to some issues with it.

Yeay! So there will be a poll again[:O]

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

bigswifty

lol I sure hope so cause I'm not getting any answers this way [:D]

Slil

I would not say there is any Perfect starting race, char, or anything. Best to pick 1 thing and go with it. Archers are a bit hard to play right now but all the other chars have a pretty balenced playing field though I am sure others would disagree. Make sure you talk in the General chats with people and ask questions many people are willing to help with advise. But the game is your own so enjoy it as so. Hope to see you in more then a trial period soon.

Slil
    Kitty crafter superstar
    Blight

bigswifty

we'll see what happend in respect to a full sub.

Im not realy looking for perfect, just a well ballenced general purpose char that will provide me with the best look that 7 days can give me

frankly with my playing habits 7 days ain't much more then a peek, case in point: I left eve after beta ended due to many of the same reasons I left HZ, but to it's credit the 14 day trial gave mea muchbetter feeling for the progress made since the end of beta, it was still not quite my cup of tea, but I could safely say that vast and massive improvments had been madesince the end of betain terms of stability, content and ballance.
    again we'll see what I come away from the trial with on HZ, obviously it still has some appeal to me since this will be my third time back.

although I admit wwiionline sort of ruined all mmogs for me, not that it was bad (I was sub'd there for well over a year) it's just hard to think that any game that uses multiple world servers can compare to a single map hosting the entire game population, imagine getting in a plane in england and flying all the way to italy without ever crossing a noticable server boundry and at the same time being able to view the entire game population engaged in battle over a several hunderd mile front. that to me is a real mmog.
    several of us (a group of about 15 players) loaded into trucks and drove from the southernmost playable town in france to the italian alps at about 50-60 mph over land. the trip takes about 8 hours of real time, now thats massive.

the only major drawback was the dreaded 64 viewable limit, meaning if there are more then 64 players within your LOS the 65th and upwould be invisable and players would appear and blink out depending on their distance from you as per the limit, but that was a failryinfrequent issue and surely a minor inconvenience for the joy of having a world so huge

Paladin!
    Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Thread Information