I am a 95% Dragon Player in Istaria with very little BiPed Experience. But it drives me completely bat-cat crazy to know that only a "biped" can gather eggs from chickens!

Dragons can loot eggs from Giant Chickens for eggs during quests, but they can't gather them from the smaller chickens? Incase anyone has failed to noticw, its not only bipeds that can do the estro-beetle pet quest. Dragons can get them too. But for a Dragon to do the quest, they have to buy the eggs (if they're even available) or they have to ask someone to get them for them. Dragons can gather LOGS and a few ORGANICS for Istaria's sake!

I realize the only time a dragon might need eggs would be for a quest? But WHY must we as DRAGONS have to go through someone else constantly to continue that quest, etc?

Also I see dragon players run into issues like, when they ask about eggs "specifically" in Market Place Chat, and they get such a reply " sorry I don't have any and I'm too busy to get any right now, check the consignment, use a fabricator or use a bucket"... a bucket? a fabricator? Really? If I am a dragon and I'm asking for something that requires a bucket/specified-tool, wouldn't you think if I had a " " I'd be asking you for the help? No! I would not! I would do it myself. But that's how new players and dragon players are treated when they ask for help when it comes to getting a few eggs for a quest. What happened to the "TEAM WORK" in the Istarian Community? You were all NEW to the game once too.

So seriously, Why can't we (DRAGONS) get EGGS too???

I THINK this is something to be considered.

- HeartOfStone