Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
Really you're counting that as "a lot"? Is that so different from other epics that also drop hoard and crystals? The Guardian of Rage drops fiery tokens, crystals, and hoard too should we change that? He's not too difficult to kill either but requires a healer in addition to those doing the damage...

Also you're forgetting the utter maze that is the Rift, it wouldn't be a simple spawn camp to grind all the guardians there and the guardians certainly won't drop in under a minute like Surtheim used to if you are duoing them.
Iam still not convinced, but I dont have any more arguments to say. i guess i am in minority here xD I just wanted to um "voice my concerns".

Quote Originally Posted by Machaeon View Post
Also keep in mind that not everyone can even GET a group of 5 or so that are able to handle the Rift. That's why Order's Rift Runs are on the weekends 99% of the time... because that's when you have the best chance of finding enough people. And you'll certainly have a tougher time of getting a group together at all if you've been soloing everything yourself and staying self-sufficient up to level 100 (which I've seen plenty of people do), a player like that ends up in very few epic fights ever just because they don't know who to talk to for organizing a hunt.
Then perhaps they should have left Surtheim and others as they were.