Hello everyone,

I am not quite sure if anyone will remember me since it has probably been several years since I have online...
While I am quite an old player tracing my roots all the way back from Chaos to EU server Unity and finally to the EU server of Wind.
For a long time I have been pondering but one important question… Will I ever return to Istaria after my so long absence while continuing my payment for 2 subs. Thanks to my expired CC I knew I had to make a choice soon.

To make a long story short... For various reasons I sadly could not bring myself to re-install Istaria and play it again (mostly the crafting grind to be honest), therefor I have decided not to renew my subscriptions and instead of paying/not playing (which I have done for probably 1-2 years), I will be a player who is now going permanently into the void.

I have had fun times, good times and annoying times and my only regret will forever be not giving Gallinthus the solo RoP that I had planned for him... Anyway no matter how far I will go from Istaria, one thing I will never forget... The great kindness both on the community forum and ingame.

I wish everyone well for the future.

Goodbye from:
Rvlion the grouchy Lunus Ancient
Dralion the long lost son... Lost in the void between Unity and Chaos.
Gallinthus the eternal hatchling
Lohasbrand the hatchling who never got the chance
Sslion my one and true biped... Another reminder from the old days of the Wind server
The family.jpg