Thread: Order - Scions

Default Order - Scions

I don't see a topic of their own so I am taking the liberty..

Scions are dedicated to each other above all else; personally, I think of them as a diverse, large, dysfunctional family, all doing their part for each other. Roleplaying is highly encouraged (and will always garner more interaction) although not required. Any race, class, school, beast, or what-have-you is accepted assuming your maturity level and personality are not overly disruptive. I could go on and on about their great, tight-knit comraderie, but it is of course better for things to be experienced personally.

If you think you might be interested, talk to Awdz, Gwillimena, Moribund, or any other Scion if they are unavailable, and they will be more than accomodating.[;)]
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

Default Re: Order - Scions

Aye what Cero says is the truth. I have been with the Scions since their creatation, and with a great many of them when Fusion was still around on the Spirit shard. They are a great bunch of people, many will bend over backwards to help each other(Remeber a few 1 am night Cero where we was trying to get that one last level or for my RoP). I've made many friends in Istaria, and many close friends in this guild. Anyway before i go all soft and stuff, which is improper for any lunus to do about any kind of bi-ped, I'll depart with these final words, if it wasn;t for this guild, I would have left Horizons a long time ago, they realy are that great in my opinion. [;)]
    Adult lunus 100/39 and still the meanest dragon you'll ever meet, just ask the purple necro flies

1am? Oh man, that other dragon I was helping at 4am wasn't in the guild? *laughs*

And you know I promised to keep your feelings for us flimsy bipeds secret; here you are waving your snout around in public about it..*shakes head*
    100 Scout / 100 Armorer / 80 Sorcerer

Gwillimena

Thanks for that lovely introduction Cero. We are indeed very dedicated to helping each other reach our full potential. And we welcome with open arms any who wish become (or become again) a member of our family.

Gwillimena

The Scions are still actively searching for new members, so if you have recently lost friends to the siren-call of other worlds, have been left left lonely in Istaria and are in search of a new place to call home, then please contact a Scion and be welcomed into our family.

-Gwillimena Windershins, gnomish cleric of Istaria

Anyone who enjoys roleplay and helping others is welcome to join Scions. Talk to any member to learn more if interested.
    [8-|] Awdz Bodkins, mischievous gnome

Kael Morbane

Funny....Cero didn't just described Scions....but Dark Scions (My guild) as well. I've known Scions for quite awhile, good people and fun to be around with. Guild Rating I give 10 out of 10.

~Kael

Scions is a diverse group of folks who enjoy roleplay and helping one another out. We are always looking for more good members; particularlyif you are eithernew orreturning after a long time away(and looking for a new guild because your old guild no longer exists), please speak to any Scion to learn more about us. We do not require that youparticipate in theguild activities but help is always appreciated.

*readies a fresh batch of klava to welcome the next new member*

Hello again Istaria,

Scions is always open to friendly folks, and if I can swing it I'll cook you up something special as a welcome. Talk to any Scion for information about the guild; any guild member can /guildinvite and the only requirement for staying a member is that you awaken at least once every 3 months to avoid being lost in the monthly roster clean up.

*scampers off for a load of logs to dump in the barbecue pit*

Just Hijaking the thread for a moment to say, I left a while back, but the whole reason I stayed as long as I did was because of these guys, they were a good group. I see the game is getting better, very seriously thinking of returning and bugging the Scions to let me back in so i can sneak some cookies.[;)]
    Adult lunus 100/39 and still the meanest dragon you'll ever meet, just ask the purple necro flies

awesome to hear bloodedsoul! of course you've been missed and i'll be on the lookout for you! about time you got back to your senses and returned to us! [8-|]

Starmind is Back... Again... Feel free to ask for my help if you need it.

Hiyas! Just a reminder, with the recent influx of folks:

Scions is a loosely structured group of folks who enjoy roleplaying and helping others. Anyone friendly is welcome - talk to any Scion to learn more about us and to see if Scions is a good fit for you.

Your welcome roast should be an experience to remember

See you in Istaria!

Thread Information