Fought back by the might of the Gifted armies, the largest parts of the Aegis forces have retreated back to their fortified Blighted lands, scheming. Reports have streamed in that Reklar isn’t always present at his mountaintop home. Son of Gigaroth has been wandering out of his usual path only to disappear into the depths of the Blighted zones. Even Fafnir has retreated back slightly. The world holds its breath in anticipation for what the General and his fellow Epics may bring in the future…

~~~

“Lord-Commander! Lord-Commander Jatell!” A woman trots across the camp towards Jatell, who is currently busying himself studying maps of the Eastern Deadlands. He lifts his head at his name being called. “Private Smithers. What is it?”
“Lord-Commander, our prisoner is getting restless. It’s muttering something about promising vengeance and being freed soon,” she reports, looking worried. After a moment’s hesitation and silent, she quickly amends her statement. “And being freed soon, sir.”
“It is a skeleton. A skeleton commander, yes, and one that is intelligent to talk on top of that, but it is a skeleton. What could it, alone, possibly do? Stripped of all weapons?” Jatell retorts tiredly. He has far too much to do to worry about this. Has she even heard of the recent reports of General Reklar going missing?
“Sir, he’s not muttering in the arcane language of the Blight. He’s speaking our tongue. Call me crazy, sir, but I don’t think he’s as mad as we think; his muttering is a threat. I believe he’s threatening us,” Smithers insists.
“Smithers,” Jatell begins, straightening up and sighing. “How many times do I have to tell you that such lowly Aegis do not have much mental ability? I don’t honestly know why we are commanded to be keeping him hostage, but Valkoth demands it and I do not wish to anger half of the dragons under the Empire’s control.”
“Lord-Commander…” Smithers begins, but is cut off before she can continue. An arrow lodges itself in the center of Jatell’s map, who slowly stands up and looks over the walls.
Smithers’ eyes widen. “Sir, I believe the Aegis want their commander back.”

~~~

Details:
When: Saturday, the 3rd of September at 7:00pm CEST/1:00pm EST/10:00am PST
(Timezone not listed? Use this converter.)
Where: The raid begins at the Imperial Outpost. From there, depending on how well the Gifted stave off the assault, the raid will shift courses to various other places of interest.
Goal: Defend the Prisoner at all costs. If the Gifted are wiped out at any time, then the Prisoner is reclaimed by the Blight and any information gleaned from him is lost. The outcome will influence future raids.
Retreating and regrouping is, of course, not considered being wiped.

Other information: The Event channel will be used to give status updates. Please join this channel before the event begins to form groups and decide plans of action!

For future reference: I do not plan to continue these raids perfectly weekly. The larger attacks will most likely be bi-weekly to allow for some downtime, but I do plan on doing smaller attacks on the off-weeks. Only larger ones will be announced on the forums.