Thread: ARoP bosses on spawn timers?

Default ARoP bosses on spawn timers?

Hiya,
    Don't get me wrong, but having those guys on a spawn timer, well, I just don't think that was a very good idea. Most times we Dragon's have a short attention span when it comes to killin' those guys (wink). Having to speak to the NPC to get his counter-part to spawn, give those in ARoP time to run back and start enrage timers as well as giving us poor old Ancients time to stack up and whack the bedoodle out of them
    Just Tel's two cents...

Default Re: ARoP bosses on spawn timers?

I don't see how the change affects that? in fact, it only benefits it because now you can stack up, the ARoP-ee is in no danger (I know they were only in some slight danger as mobs tend to be too busy with buffing to realise something is in their aggro radius), and people can initiate the moment they want to.

I for one am incredibly happy with this change, I was severely bummed when I saw that the new crystals would be limited by the amount of ARoPs. Either get rid of the crystals completely and make the spawns as old, or leave it as it is now as it's fine.

Default Re: ARoP bosses on spawn timers?

It definitely is not fine and it makes rift run joke in my eyes. Just yesterday, about 20 minutes after server was back online, I went to check on guardians. Guess what? Tthere already was someone farming it. And more joined us later. It ended up with at least one dragon on each guardian + alts (it might have been just people testing out “new” stuff). Isn’t Rift supposed to be dangerous place? Its more like Tesco right now.
    It just adds to other things that bug me, there is Hethsa blessing that doesn’t do anything and can be dispelled by accident, Focus of Spirit that doesn’t do anything besides teleporting you in front of cave. And now as bonus you have to wait for guardians to respawn to continue. Why cant there be two sets of guardians one for arop and other that doesn’t interfere with it? Like its done with Elial?

Thread Information