Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
Ok so that somewhat clarified, thank you. You claim things worked out as well as your vote, except that you didn't because you aren't an American citizen (and/or aren't living in the U.S.) and therefore aren't entitled to one. You mean it did not work out as well as your opinion? Which is fine but that clarification in detail is something I believe is rather important to things regarding the topic.
I was born and have lived my entire life in the US as a US citizen. You made a false assumption and ranted about it.

I'll thank you not to assume for me what I feel for the rest of my countrymen and those that live amongst them in the U.S. please. I have a lot of friends who voted both ways. They have thier reasons for that. Some have have been really intelligent about their reasons and I respect them for taking their time to really think and reach their own views rather than simply following along with what they were told to think or believe by the media. I really don't care which way they voted. But I cannot have compassion to those that commit violence or believe it is an answer to a problem they have. I wouldn't care which "side" they were on either. Violence is never an answer. There are more civilized ways to deal with disagreements or problems.
Right back to you.