Thread: Entrapment Bug ... or is it ?

Default Entrapment Bug ... or is it ?

Greetings,

Was running "Tomb of Ashlander Vandus" a few days ago - And this is what happened when I entered the room "Chamber of Ages"

A huge, blue darkish cobble stone wall was triggered somehow, blocking the entrance, and trapping me inside said room.
    I visited said Tomb twice, the bug occured twice - screenshot was from 2nd occurance - no screenshot from 1st occurance, but it happened exactly the same as the 2nd time.
    Check my compass and pointer on the map, to see the direction im facing.
    Someone told me to check this link on Istaria-lexica - it's a description of a quest that takes place inside said Tomb, where anomaly is known and described

http://www.istaria-lexica.de/Plunder...der_Vandus_(2)

I always enable the troubleshoot option "Clear game cache", found in the troubleshoot window in the launcher, every time I start a new game
    Last edited by Dyoniccus; December 4th, 2016 at 04:56 PM. Reason: adding extra info

Default Re: Entrapment Bug ... or is it ?

That 1 corridor there is buggy.

The endcap appears invisible from the outside, and you can walk through it. Once in the room, you are stuck.

I always just pull the mobs out to keep from getting stuck in there. It does need fixed.

I kinda like it, it makes sense there would be traps in old tomb. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoubek View Post
    I kinda like it, it makes sense there would be traps in old tomb. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those.
    If only you didn't need to recall or use setscale to escape. (setscale to some is seen as illegitimate, and imo is just a cheap way to allow the devs to avoid fixing various bugs & issues xD "cuz just use ssc")

To me its a way to get big butted dragons out of the way when they stand/sleep on the gates or in doorways.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    If only you didn't need to recall or use setscale to escape. (setscale to some is seen as illegitimate, and imo is just a cheap way to allow the devs to avoid fixing various bugs & issues xD "cuz just use ssc")

You are going to find all the dungeons block exit on entrance. That is what recall is for. Smaug I absolutely love your answer. I will use it from now on around all the gates. Now if I could get these developers to let me paint the feet of all sleeping dragons. Life would be good. Slimey on Order

I have setscale on a hotkey, just click click and they out of the way

Thread Information