Thread: Keori quest, Chiconis - interpretation issue ? Might contain spoilers

Threaded View

Default Keori quest, Chiconis - interpretation issue ? Might contain spoilers

Greetings - MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS

The quest gives u a shipment, and directs you to Kion, where it suggest you go southward and look for Barradin.
    There is 1 path that leaves kion directly south, another that goes west, then south.
    I represented both paths on picture - Red being the path that goes directly south, Blue being the path that goes west, then south.
    Upon doing said quest, I followed the quest description to the letter, as I always do. So, I followed the Red path.
    Upon reaching my destination, I noticed the entrance to a mine, which is also suggested in the quest, and went straight inside the mine, looking for the quest npc.
    Ofcourse, he/she was not there - inquired a bit around, found out there is a trigger point somewhere, and I went out to find said trigger point.
    Went back to Kion, followed the entire Red path on foot - no trigger point.
    Went back to Kion, followed the Blue path out of Kion, then the path turned south, I followed, found trigger point, and I was able to continue my quest.
    So, this is a long text to say this: Is it not better if the quest tells u to follow the blue path, by suggestion you leave kion westward, then turn south ? And by doing so, you will almost never fail the trigger pointOr was it intended to be inaccurate, open to interpretation as to make the player spent time exploration ?

PS: actually there are 2 paths that leads south out of kion, but they converge into 1 not long after

Thank u for your time,
    Yggddrassil
    Last edited by Dyoniccus; December 15th, 2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: adding info, spelling

Thread Information