Thread: Gilresk's housewarming

Trinsic

Default Gilresk's housewarming

Greetings all,
    I hope Istaria has been doing well these last few weeks. I would like to apologize for the lack of any bardic gatherings this last month, but as some of you know I have been wrangling with the patch server and losing. But lets not dwell on unpleasantries. Instead, I would like to present the song I had hoped to sing for you at a recent Gathering. Although it may be a bit past Gilresk's housewarming party, I hope it will still please the song-loving peoples of Istaria.

"Another Fine Evening"

A crackling fire spreads its warmth
    Lighting the room with good cheer
    From the kitchen wafts the smell of hearty stew
    A cold mug in your hand full of frothy brew

It's another fine evening at Gilresk's renovated Bed and Breakfast for Wayward Elves

A weary traveller walks in the door
    Worn from the road and despair
    Rooms well lit with smiles keep the shadows away
    Up above a quiet room for his dreams to play

Come on in
    Sit on down
    All are welcome
    To join us
    For another fine evening at Gilresk's renovated Bed and Breakfast for Wayward Elves

Rooms filled with the sound of mirth
    Friends sharing songs and stories
    And good times full of romance and laughter
    Join us here for happily ever after

It's another fine evening at Gilresk's renovated Bed and Breakfast for Wayward Elves

~Trinsic Starsinger~

Default Re: Gilresk's housewarming

OOC:
    Thank you for sharing Trinsic. We really missed that you couldn't be there for the housewarming. It is a wonderful song, and you may have another chance for it yet when I complete the addition (large human house) to the Bed & Breakfast. Right now it's mostly waiting for a very kind carpenter to help out with the elm-work.

I hope your connectin/patching issues get solved soon, we miss you. Istaria has been at a loss without your bardic skills.

Edit: I now have webspace available, so I'll see about putting up some screenshots of the housewarming party you missed.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Thread Information