I posted this on the forum thread about the new content. Since I got no answers, I will try here. In New Rach., You can get new quests about the dark woods west of city. This is just south of Duskhold. There are 3 new quests from pawnbroker for items. The new wolf hides, werewolf ears, and one other item do not stack. The old werewolf hides and fangs do. The last quest is to kill the named werewolf. The named werewolf is a floating label. He is very hard to lock onto to fight. When you do fight him and he dies, he disappears into the ground. Between the old tower with named werewolf and Duskhold, is a named Gnome who wants to go home to New Rach. No matter what I do I can not get him to follow me. Had 2 other players try it and failed also.
There is a really nasty bug hitting certain players. Fighting around Dralk with fire creatures gives you "Aura of Flame". This can not be removed. No heal spells work and you die in less than 30 seconds. Relogging does not get rid of the bug. It stays on recall and everyone sees you as dead. Resurrection and healing or Clerics in town have no effect on this bug. You just die.

Slimey on Order