Title says it all. Since the drop rate on pre-merge hoardables (coffer, urns, crowns, scepters) is almost non-existent (I've found just one 5k coffer since merge even though I gained 17 million adventurer exp), it is effectively impossible for adventurer only dragons to generate hoard in large quantities. I estimate that a level 100 adventurer only dragon can generate hoard at only about 1/20 the rate of a level 100 dragoncrafter.

Trophy tokens typically give less than 1k hoard value each. Its not possible to generate a large hoard using them. Adventurer dragons can't even buy hoard anymore (even if they had money since most mobs now drop none). Since the good hoardable items aren't dropping for anyone, nobody is selling them on the connies. If a dragon wants to generate a large hoard, that dragon has just one option - crafting.

Adventurer only dragons should be able to generate hoard more efficiently than now. Some suggestions:
1. Give dragons a certain amount of hoard points per kill.
2. Increase the drop rate on coffers, urns, crowns and scepters so that they actually drop.