Thread: Remove Dragon only Requirements from Ally's

Hybrid View

Default Re: Remove Dragon only Requirements from Ally's

I for one see Malicor's point and must agree that all pets should be useable by all living races. Any gaps so opened can readily be closed RP wise.

Knossos

A shock collar on a dog... just further emphasizes exactly why it would be unacceptable.

Plague Breath, is a breath attack, which comes from Reklar. A biped using that? Yeah, no.

If you want a hatching pet, play a Dragon.

If you want to Fly, play a Dragon.

If you want to breathe fire, play a Dragon.

If you want to use Dark Cyclone, play a biped.

If you want to cast Shining Blades, play a biped.

If you want to use Ethereal Blade, play a biped.

If you want to make adamantium keys, play a biped.

There are plenty of established differences in the races.. a few pets thrown in the mix is nothing out of the ordinary, nor somehow "unfair".

The dragon only pets are hatchlings... And their current appearance is just fine. Changing that now would only upset many players, myself included. And even if they did, still makes no sense for a biped to use a dragon breath from Reklar...

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    A shock collar on a dog... just further emphasizes exactly why it would be unacceptable.

Plague Breath, is a breath attack, which comes from Reklar. A biped using that? Yeah, no.

Where u agree with you Guaran (even know i cant log in and when i can i cant find a party to kill the things needed so i can get my hachie pet ( No dont change anything devs ) ) There are some bipeds that can copy Reklar Plague Breath

Kittys Eat day old fish and dont brush or rince there mouth out for 1 week ... that smell will Knock a dragon over !

Bipeds in general eat stink cheese + garlic 2 day old rotten fish, taco-bell and not brush there teeth or use mouth wash for1 week ... ya that's Plague Breath to my nose anyway
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information