Thread: Invalid CD Key

Warzen

Default Invalid CD Key

A friend of mine wants to try the game out. I suggested he download the trial from file planet. After he was done he recieved a CD key that is invaild. What should he do?

bigswifty

Default Re: Invalid CD Key

did he get the key from file planet? or from the HZ website?

the email you got (or did you?) has a link to a key gen on the HZ site for the 7 day trials, or you can click the 7 day trial link on the HZ homepage and you will get a key right away.

I was unable to even get the key from lamespy's file planet, so I don't know if they work or not

heres the HZ cd key link
    http://community.istaria.com/cdkeys.aspx

Warzen

Thx for the fast reply. I'll let him know. He recieved it from file planet when trying to install the game.

IF there happen to be any dashes (-) between numbers, take them out and maybe then it will work. I bought another box and tried to install with the dashes...tried everything and finally when I took out those it worked [:D]

Warzen

The keys coming from http://community.istaria.com/cdkeys.aspx are also coming back invalid. I'll tell him to email [email protected] and within a week or two he should get a reply.

bigswifty

omg are you serious?

good lord, nothing has changed then.. more of the same failed attempts.

someone put this thing out of it's misery.

Zyaxis

I had a Friend have this happen. Heres what you need to do... Creat a whole new account and get a new CDKey with that newaccount. See once you try a Invalid CD key, theemail account that is attached to it goes into a fraud Checker and therefore Isnot going to work until AE goes and getsit Out so... Make a new account with a new Email then get a new CD key form the AEweb siteabove and TahDah! your in game!

Zyaxis, Gm Elder Spirits - Order

You can also go onto IRC and check to see if Amon or Manga is on - give either of them a shout and they can generate a new CD key for you.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information