A little more time, a lot more epic hunts, quests, gear, some baubles, and an updated view point.

Knight of Creation is an outstanding Trophy Hunter, pretty good component collector, and a solid defensive class.

The big ticket item in trophy hunting is the AoE Taunt Battle Rage. I have tried as a Battle Mage, I have tried as a Chaos Warrior, and I just can’t keep up with KNoC in turn ins per time because of that taunt.

While solid in Aoe Damage, KNoC is not very strong in Single Target Damage (i.e. what people want on the epic hunt).

Most of the early bells and whistles fade over time: The big shield – I almost never use it. The summoned weapons – not even on the hot bar anymore. Same is true for the wonderful sounding Banish Armor – which left the hot bar after my testing convinced me the only thing Banish Armor accomplishes is to waste time. Crafting wise – well you don’t need to be a KNoC to be basically immune, but I do not use the shield for it anymore.

KNoC does not really have a good epic weapon choice, so broken weapons have had to suffice. But making a new armor set leveraging tech kits made a big difference. Not fully tricked out yet, but still the very best trophy hunter I have, or have seen.

T6 in doom around 150/hr which I cannot duplicate in Battle Mage or Chaos Warrior – gathering as much as 200/hr in the Flame/Fire Wolves loop. Simply put if your goal is to gather up and dispose of normal mobs in bulk. Then the only Biped Class with Taunt is unavoidably useful.

I will likely continue to test KNoC and mage classes in different ways. Yet as long as Trophies, Town Marshal Quests, and Tech Components are needed KNoC has a place.

Natti